* Part eleven : The Homewrecker does revenge *

TW: Sexual content, underage drinking, drunk sex, drug use, bullying, sexual assault.

DONT PLAY MUSIC YET!!

I sat in the great Hall for dinner. Robin and Blake were blabbering each other's ear off. Ever since Blake joined our friendship group, I have been a third wheel. I picked at my food, slowly eating the sweet corn out of my salad.
"Y/N, your alright? " Robin asked. I looked up.
"Yeah, just nervous about tomorrow's test. " I lied.
"Oh alright, anyways Blake-. " Robin started to blabber again. I checked my phone. We still have twenty minutes until the bed of lunch. I looked around to see if Snape or Remus were in the room, they weren't, great! I got up and made a bee line to my room.

I walked through the cold corridors of the dungeons. I edged closer to the common room.
"Miss Malfoy, why are you here when you are meant to be eating? " A familiar voice said from behind me. I ignored the person and entered the common room, slamming the door and running up the girl dormitory steps. I opened my door and closed it behind me. I searched my room High and low for my secret stash.

I threw my clothes on the floor, looking for my two bottles of fire whiskey which I had hidden in my closet. I grabbed a glass bottle, a smile tugged onto my lips. I then walked over to my bed, lifting up my mattress, I grabbed three bags of cocaine and got changed. I got dressed in a red plaid skirt, fishnet tights, black crop top and a black jacket.

I put on some eyeliner and a dark red lipstick with some black boots

I sat down on my sofa and waited for cerfew to pass

♡*♡∞:。.。 𝐴𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 30 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 。.。:∞♡*♡
♡*♡∞:。.。 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 。.。:∞♡*♡

Cerfew had passed. I got up, spraying some perfume, and picking up a bag and placing the fire whiskey , cigarettes and a bag if cocaine in the bag. I put an incantation on my self so I would be invisible for 20 minutes, just enough time to get to the astronomy tower.

I walked out of my dorm and to the astronomy tower. I climbed the steps, slowly losing my breath. I sat on the cold, stone floor, looking up at the stars. I lit a cigarette and took a drag out of it. I opened the fire whiskey bottle and took a swig, desperate to forget everything.

I had finished the packet of cocaine and the bottle of fire whiskey, I had around five cigarettes left. The world around me was a blur. I felt someone's hands wrap around my waist, kissing my neck.
"Hey baby. " A familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around.
"Harry, don't call me that. " I hissed.
"Just once. " He kissed my shoulder.
"Harry no. " I shrugged him off, putting out my cigarette. His grabbed my chin, making me face him.
"Yes, now strip. " He spat. I gulped and gathered enough courage to bite back.
"I said no! " I got up. He pushed me back into the floor and pinned me down, kissing me forcefully.
"Harry, stop! " I said between his harsh kisses. His hands slipped up my skirt, pulling down my tights down. He kissed my inner thigh.
"Stop! " I shouted, pushing him away. He grabbed my hands and pinned them to my side. His lips trailer back up to my lips, letting go of my hands to unzip his pants. I screwed my eyes shut, telling myself this is one big fucked up dream. I heard fabric go down his skin. He pulled up my skirt, pushing my panties aside. He thrusted in. I let out a high pitched scream as he quickened his pace. His hand covered my mouth as he let out a groan of pleasure. I started to whimper. I felt him twitch inside of me, covering my walls with his semen. I started to sob as I felt my own warm liquid trickle down my thigh and it wasn't cum. I felt light headed, I spat in Harry's face before losing consciousness.

♡*♡∞:。.。 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 。.。:∞♡*♡

My eyes fluttered open, I was laying in a hospital bed. I tried to raise my hand to open my eyes, but they both were held. I looked over to my left. Severus was asleep on the chair, holding onto my hand.
"The fuck? " I whispered to myself.
"Shh he is asleep. " Remus said from beside me.
"How long was just asleep for? " I asked.
"Just under 35 hours. " He said.
"Oh I was really tired. " I said.
"Do you not know what happened? "He asked.
"I fell asleep? " I said.
"No, you went to the astronomy tower, got intoxicated and Harry raped you. " Snape said from the other side.
"No, No, No, No. " I started to cry.
"It's alright. " Remus hugged me.
"Fuck." I sobbed into his shirt.
"It's not your fault. " Snape joined the hug.
"It is, if I would have fought back then none of this would have happened. " I blamed.
"We all make mistakes. " Remus kissed my head.
"W-what happened to Harry? " I asked.
"He is getting expelled and is never to return. He is leaving tomorrow." Remus said.
"Thank you. "
"For what? " Snape asked.
"Staying with me. " I say.
"No worries. You will be back in lessons next week but you are free to go back to your room. " Remus helped me up.

START MUSIC NOW!!

They walked me back to my room, some students walking to the great Hall for breakfastThe cold dungeon air made me shudder. They opened my door for me. I walked it but stopped as my eyes traveled around my room. I fell to my knees, my pillows were cut up into pieces, my clothes ripped and all over my floor, my walls were covered in bright pink words that read 'Homewrecker'
'Slut' 'KYS' 'Fuck You'.
"Oh my god. " I whispered.
"Cho... " Snape traced the handwriting on the wall.
"What? " I asked.
"Cho, she did this. " He said.
"That fucker. " I spat.
"Comes stay in my room until we get this sorted. " Remus suggested.
"Yeah just one second. " I say before getting up and grabbing a heel.

I pushed past Lupin and walked quickly to the great Hall. I could hear Lupin and Snape calling my name from behind me but my adrenaline kept my going. I pushed open the doors to the great Hall. All eyes fell me. Robin and Blake turned to me, there brows furrowed in confusion. I smirked as my eyes fell on Harry cowering behind Hermione, who was stood tall. Draco walked over to me.
"What's wrong? " He asked.
"This git raped me and then blamed everything on me. " I explained.
"You've fucked up now Potter. " Draco smirked.
"Go on Draco while I take care if his girlfriend. " I whispered in his ear. Harry looked at me then Cho. I heard the great Hall doors open once more. I turned around. Snape and Remus were standing there waiting for my next move. Draco punched Harry in the face, notifying me to start on Cho. While everyone gathered around Harry I walked over to Cho.
"Hello, Cho. " I smirked.
"Hi, Y/N. How are y-. " The heel hit her nose, making it bleed. I dropped the heel as I punched her. I felt blood splatter everywhere. Two pairs of arms wrestled myself off of her bloodied and bruised body. Draco stood beside me, holding my hand.
"That's better. " I smiled as I admired my work.
"Harry is being taken to the infirmary. Cho I imagine will be joining him. " Remus said.
"Good job, Y/N. I never thought you had that in you. Father would be proud. " Draco said.
"Thanks dray. " I smiled.

"Miss And Mr Malfoy. My room now! " Snape hissed.
All we could say was.
"Oh shit. "

A/N this took longer than expected, it was meant to be a Remus and reader smut but I changes my mind and this works out better for the story anyways. Next chapter will be out in the next five days!! Anyways have a good day/night!! Byee!
-Sapphire