~ Part ten : Not a dream ~

The sun shone bright against my face. My Y/E/C eyes fluttered open. I stretched, reaching out. The bed was warm yet there was no one in it. I swear I spent the night with Snape and Lupin...

I looked into my thighs. Their initials were carved into my thighs but no one was around me. I was in my own room and not in Severus's. It's a Sunday, so they wouldn't be teaching a class.
"What in Merlin's Beard happened? " I asked myself.

I made the bed and got up. My clothes were still on, funny. I frowned and collected some clean clothes and went into the bathroom. I turned in the shower and started to undress. I traced each bite mark, each bruise, each love bite. I hopped into the shower, my legs aching. The warm water tickled my back, causing me to close my eyes. The cuts on my thighs burned and throbbed.

My hair dripping down my bruised chest, soaking the bathroom floor, making it slippery. I got dress in a white tennis skirt, a white collared shirt, a green jumper, white tennis shoes and some chains and rings.

I used a charmed brush to dry and straighten my wet hair

I used a charmed brush to dry and straighten my wet hair. I did some makeup, using eyeliner and some mascara.

I used a temporary healing spell to mask my bruises and hickeys

"That should last me the day. " I smiled at myself before spraying some perfume and leaving my dorm.

I ran Into a rather hard chest. I looked up. A tall man with gorgeous brown eyes and fluffy brown hair, looked doen to me.
"I am so sorry, Mr... " I drew out.
" Scamander. Blake Scamander. " He held out his hand.
"Scamander? Like as in Newt Scamander? " I asked, taking his hand.
"Yes, I am his son. " He explained.
"Pleasure to meet you, Mr Scamander. What's your house? " I asked, walking to the great Hall.
"Umm I don't know actually. I have just joined. I am being sorted tonight. " He smiled, to which I returned.
"I bet you would be a Hufflepuff or a Raven claw, perhaps a gryffindor. " I laughed.
"I don't know, I'm not entirely like my father. " He opened the door for me.
"Thank you. How about you sit with me and my friend Robin until you get sorted. We sit just at the end of the Slytherin table. " I pointed over to my best friend.

He started to walk over to where we sat. I took my seat, resisting the urge to look over to the staff table.
"Hi Y/N, whose this? " He asked.
"This is Blake, Blake Scamander. " I introduced him.
"Wait no way! As in Newt Scamander?! " He freaked out.
"Um in fact yes, I am his one and only offspring actually. " Blake smiled.
"Have you met the professors? " Robin asked.
"No, other than Dumbledore and McGonagall. " He said.
"Well allow me. So that small teacher at the end, yeah he is Flitwick, he teaches charms. " He pointed to Flitwick.
"Yeah." Blake said.
"The one next to him is, Sprout, she teaches Herbology. Ironic innit. " He laughed.
"Yeah it kinda is. " Blake agreed.
"Next to her is Trelawney , she teaches divination. Next to her, the one that is like a giant, is Hagrid, he teaches Care of Magical Creatures." He explained. Blake nodded.

" Next to him is Minerva and Dumbledore. Then it's Slughorn, He teaches normal potion making for year fives and younger. Then it's Lupin, he teaches Defense Against the Dark Arts, y/n lowkey has a crush on him, but has a bigger crush on the one next to him, Snape, he teaches advanced potions. " Robin smiled. I smacked his arm.
"Gathered, she is gawking over them! " Blake smirked.
"Not you too! " I complained. I finished my plate, drinking my orange juice.

"Miss Malfoy, Me and Professor Lupin want to see you. Now. " Snape tapped my shoulder.
"Be there in a moment Sir. " I smiled. He walked off, Lupin followed suit.
"Don't worry, this is almost a daily occurrence but normally without Lupin... What's going on? Y/N, you have to tell me soon! " He shouted after me.
I rolled my eyes and walked to the potions classroom.

I opened the door. The two professors were sitting on a desk, looking at me.
I closed the door and began to talk.
"You wished to see me? " I start.
"Yes. We just wanted to asked why did you cover up those beautiful marks we left on you? " Lupin asked.
"I didn't want People to see? "
"Oh but Y/N, we left them their to show how we marked you. " Severus came up behind me, placing new marks on my neck.
"They will come back by nightfall. I promise. " I whispered.
"Not good enough, my love. " Lupin came up to me. Our faces inched closer together. My lips crashed against his. Severus's kisses getting harsher.
"N-not now! Maybe tonight. Depending on how I'm feeling. " I pushed them both off.
"See you tonight, darling. " They smirked before I left.

"God this is hard to keep up with. "

A/N I know it's short and yes I did add a new character, but I was watching Fantastic Beasts and I really wanted to encorporate Newt somehow so I made him a son! I'm still thinking on making this a Snape x Reader x Remus story! Please comment your opinion! Anyways have a good day/night! Byee!
-Sapphire