2.

"WE ONLY MET EACH OTHER JUST THE OTHER DAY, AND YOU ALREADY GOT ME FEELING SOME KIND OF WAY."

"Wake up quickly, you only have two hours to get to the appointment

"Wake up quickly, you only have two hours to get to the appointment." Alisa said moving the girl trying to get her up.

He opened his eyes slightly and looked around him. She immediately remembered that she had an appointment with Tom Kaulitz himself. So she got up from her bed and headed straight for the bathroom to wash her face. Her manager announced that she was going to go cook her breakfast. Meanwhile, she chose the nicest clothes she had and returned to the bathroom to take a shower.

She was fixing herself for a while. The girl really wanted to make a good impression, without being forced, of course. She didn't want to scare him off either.

She headed towards the living room where her food and Alisa was rushing her as always. She ate quickly, eager to meet her favorite band.

The girl accompanying her asked ___ to get in the car, in which a driver would take her to the direction they indicated. Sometimes she forgot that she was also a "celebrity". Yet she felt like just another fangirl, excited to meet her idols.

Upon arrival, she saw that there was still no one.

So she decided to ask for a table and sit down to wait, checking her phone. She was afraid that he wasn't really coming.

___ didn't like it at all, but she couldn't help but overthink. And just when she was about to leave. She saw a boy, with dreadlocks and a lip piercing, walk into the restaurant.

She felt her heart begin to beat rapidly. How her breaths were getting rough. And how her hands began to sweat.

Despite that, she managed to calm down, and went to greet Tom.

"Hello, it's a pleasure, I'm ___." The girl said with a smile, taking his hand lightly in a gesture of courtesy.

"The pleasure is mine, sweetie. I guess you know me by now." The boy answered sitting in front of her, with a small smirk.

"And how not to do it" she murmured, but despite that Tom still heard it, the girl gave a slight laugh at this.

"Well, could I ask why you wanted me here?" She asked curiously, looking at the boy in front of her, tilting her head slightly.

"Well, I watched the video of the interview, and you looked adorable. I thought it would be a good idea to meet you and maybe collaborate one day, I don't know." He answered with a smile as he played lightly with his piercing, which made the girl look away.

"I see, these are rumors anyway, I didn't say your name in that interview. I just got nervous not knowing what to answer." She said, looking at him out of the corner of her eye, trying to act nonchalant.

"Mhm, whatever you say" he replied, looking straight into her eyes. And he hoped that she would fall for his charms, like all the girls do.

And even though it did work, leaving her fangirling and at his feet. He would never know. Why? The answer is easy. The girl wanted to earn a position, not just be his whim. For which she only returned the look, showing that she wasn't intimidated, nor seduced.

This, although it did not leave Tom astonished, because after all there was always someone who did not like type of boys like of him, this did not stop hurting his ego a bit.

"You're prettier in person, honey," he said, never taking his gaze from her eyes.

"Oh well, thanks, I guess" she answered while nodding, and then laughed slightly.

"And tell me ___, what do you like to do in your spare time?" He asked trying to bring up a topic of conversation, seeing that flirting with her wouldn't get him anywhere.

They had a time of laughter and questions, both having a good time. She never thought she would get along so well with a guy like him. But apparently they had a lot in common.

They were calmed, and for a moment forgot they were celebrities, in a public place, until they heard how a camera took a photo, and at that moment, they knew it was time to go. They quickly asked for the check. And then left the restaurant, trying to avoid the paparazzi. They both knew perfectly well that it would be news if they were found in a restaurant together.

They got in his car and he started driving. Halfway there ___  realized she had no idea where they were going.

"Where are we going, Tom?" she asked, looking out the window, and then sideways at him.

"I don't know, we'll see when we lose those paparazzi's." He responded by looking sideways in the rearview mirror.

The girl saw him nodding. But she couldn't look away. Admiring his features. She thought she was in a dream, a very good dream.

But nevertheless, it was real life, and she was living her dream.

Tom made a cocky smirk and looked at her sideways, "Do you like what you see?" He said, chuckling slightly.

"Shut up, stupid. I was just looking at how dirty your rearview mirror is" she told him rolling her eyes, pretending arrogance. Nevertheless, she knew that internally, she wanted to scream. And call her best friend to tell her absolutely everything.

But for the moment they just kept quiet. Not an awkward silence, quite the opposite. She felt peace. She watched people go by through the window.

She honestly thought it  was a dream. And if so, she didn't want to wake up.

The two found it hard to believe that they connected so well, so naturally. Too many things brought them together. And that couldn't make them happier, even if they didn't show it to each other.

When they were arriving, Tom said, "this terrace has one of the best views in all of Germany, it's incredible, we can go up to the top floor, to see everything better." He suggested.

To which the girl smiled and nodded, "Sounds like a good idea to me."

They both went up to the roof where they sat, looking to the stars and the buildings.

Their smiles lit up as well as their eyes. And at that moment, Tom saw ___, and he could only think about how he was going to be able to conquer her one day, honestly, she was a precious woman in his eyes.

They had just met, yet, he didn't know why she already made him feel a certain way.

1.1k words today!
Have you got any recommendations? The story goes for long. (They aren't getting together that easily 🤭🤭) vote and follow me to get noti for chapter 3!