24

"THERE'S THINGS I WANNA SAY TO YOU, BUT I'LL JUST LET YOU LIVE, LIKE IF YOU HOLD ME WITHOUT HURTING ME."

The clock said 9:10 am, the girl opened her eyes

The clock said 9:10 am, the girl opened her eyes. She already knew where she was, so she was calm, only with an incredible headache.

Anyways, she went to the kitchen, where Tom was, who looked like he was still tired. She remembered the kiss from last night. And he remembered it perfectly.

___ sat next to Tom at the table. And immediately his eyes lit up with emotion. He looked like a little boy, and that never happened.

"Good morning, Tom." She told him, smiling slightly.

He greeted her back with a light chuckle. "Good morning, ___."

They both maintained eye contact for a few seconds, but the girl cut it off to speak,

"What is for breakfast?" She asked him, as she headed towards the kitchen.

The boy went to where she was, going after her. "I don't know, not much." He replied, while checking the refrigerator.

She sighed, still tired, and spoke, "Let's wake Bill up. Otherwise he won't do it."

The dreadlocked man nodded, going with her to his twin's room. They both chuckled when they saw him sprawled across the bed. 'How cute' the girl thought.

The two of them moved closer to the bed, and Tom began to shake his brother quickly to wake him up. Scared, he took what was closest, which in this case was ___, and covered himself with her. Which made her laugh.

On the other hand, the other boy felt a small knot in his stomach when he saw how she hugged him trying to stay upright.

Bill, who finally sat on his bed, quickly apologized to the girl. But she just shook her head and laughed, patting him on the head.

The singer took his hand, which he accepted to get up from the bed. For a second, the boy had forgotten that he saw how his brother and the girl were kissing the day before.

The three of them headed towards the kitchen, where they were looking for what to do. However, there was nothing.

"We should go to the supermarket." She told them, while smiling. To which the dreadlocked one agreed.

Bill took the car keys and his brother, along with the girl, followed him. The three got into the car and the black-haired guy who was the pilot turned on the radio.

One of the most famous songs of that time in Germany was playing, "Übers Ende der Welt" by Tokio Hotel. The three of them laughed when they heard it.

They didn't plan to go far, a nearby store and buy the basic things for a breakfast.

Tom, who was co-pilot decided that he was going to try to get a talk with the girl. After what happened the day before it was kind of weird. "How long will you be in Germany?" he asked, looking back, where she was. It was true that soon she would have to leave behind everything she had built with the twins. They could chat, but they wouldn't see each other again.

"I don't know, I'm happy here." she replied, looking towards the window, "and you, when will you leave?" she added, looking at both of them, Bill saw her out of the corner of his eye in the rearview mirror.

"The zimmer 483 tour will start shortly." He replied, to which his brother nodded. She sighed. She was really going to miss staying over at their house, and making those aimless outings, and she knew the twins would miss it just the same.

In a short time they had already reached the supermarket. They took a grocery cart to carry the things and began to move forward. "Wait!" said ___ to the singer, who was with the cart. He stared at her, with a small laugh.

He knew the girl perfectly, and he knew perfectly well that she had come up with a stupid idea. "You have to take me in the grocery cart! I'm very drunk!" she exclaimed, pretending she was going to fall.

The dreadlocked one held her, and imitated her action, "Oh yeah, I can't walk either!"Bill laughed, helping them both onto the grocery cart, and started walking with both of them, it was hard for him, but he managed it by pushing them off and running with them.

The cashier looked at them strangely, but they were having a good time, and they were happy.

They took what they needed and were going to head towards the box. Tom took out his card and paid for the things, while the girl was waiting for them, sitting on a bench.

"Come on let's go." Bill told her, taking her hand to get her up. The three headed towards the car with the purchases, when the dreadlocked one asked,

"Do you have something to do today?"

She thought for a second. And immediately she reached for something in her pocket, sighing with relief when she saw that it was there.

The twins were somewhat confused, "Well?" Tom asked her, which brought the girl back to reality.

"Oh yeah. I want to go to my recording studio." She answered with a smile, something that caught the attention of both.

Bill looked at her in the rearview mirror, "Do you want us to take you right away?" he asked, to which the girl nodded.

"Thank you, Bill, and Tom." She told them both with a wide smile.

-

They arrived at the studio and the girl said goodbye to both of them, giving them both a kiss on the cheek.

They smiled at her and waited to see her enter so they could leave.

The girl was happy to be able to record what was on her mind.

"___! What brings you here?" her producer asked enthusiastically. To which she only gave him the crumpled, cigarette-smelling piece of paper that she had written the day before.

He took it and began to read, his eyes lighting up with excitement as he read it. She could tell the mix of emotions it produced in him.

"It's a beautiful song, it's perfect." He told the girl, looking at her with wide eyes.

She simply smiled, emotion evident on her face,

"And then? Shall we record it?"

Sorry for the long wait and if this chapter isn't what y'all expected! I love y'all sm
I'll try to make more entertaining chapters
The usual 1k words <3