25.

"I'VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU, SAY YES TO HEAVEN, SAY TES TO ME."

April 4, 2007, 6 days later

____ woke up to several missed calls from her manager. She was about to call her back. But just as she was about to get up, she heard someone knock on the door of her house.

Curious, she went down to the front door. Where he met Tom and Bill.

"Today your new song is released!" Bill told her excitedly as he hugged her. The girl had completely forgotten.

Tom watched them with a small smile. He had gotten quite used to how affectionate they both were.

The girl broke away from Bill's embrace and went to hug Tom. He smiled at her, reciprocating the hug.

Since the day of the kiss, they hadn't touched on the subject. And that was driving him crazy. He wanted to kiss her again, to feel her lips against his. Feel all the emotions he felt that day. But it had not happened.

Because there was no time did he find how to tell her about it. Ask her what she felt.

The twins entered the girl's house, which was a mess.

"Looks like a whirlwind happened here." Tom said, heading towards the kitchen with the other two. ___ only chuckled slightly.

She hadn't had much time to clean because of stress. Her new single was coming out today, and honestly, she was scared. Because she knew Tom would recognize who the song was for.

"I haven't had time to tidy up with the single coming out." she answered him.

Bill sat in the couch in the living room, while his twin returned with something to eat from the kitchen. The girl sat next to the black-haired one.

"What will you do by the time your single is released, ___?" Bill asked, looking into her eyes. There were times when the girl felt nervous about his gaze.

But she was good at hiding it. "I'll be on a TV show after it comes out. And it's going to be on the radio." She answered, with a slightly nervous tone. Which made Tom laugh along with his brother, who patted the girl lightly on the back.

"You'll be fine." He told her, comforting her. To which she smiled. "You can come see me after the interview" she told them after a little silence.

They both clearly nodded very excitedly. It had been a while since they went to an event or interview together, they missed it.

The girl's phone began to ring and she answered it, getting up. "We are already outside, the premiere will be nothing." was heard, to which she headed towards the twins. She was still in her pijamas and looked a mess. "I'm coming, Alisa." she replied to her manager on the other end of the line.