8.

"NOTHING SEEMS TO STICK WITHOUT YOU BABY, AIN'T I FALLING IN LOVE?"

The girl was silent, looking into his eyes

The girl was silent, looking into his eyes. The two of them were holding eye contact, and the tension was incredible.

"Why are you asking such a stupid question?" The girl said, putting her hands on Tom's chest, to push him away a bit.

"Now you're magically best friends with my brother and you ignore me?" He responded, taking her by the chin so she would look at him.

The girl laughed, "Are you really that jealous of your brother?" She said in a mocking tone.

Tom felt a pressure on his chest. "No, ___, it's not jealousy, is it that you ignore me, then you flirt with me, and then you say that I'm a friend? I don't understand you."

She kept thinking, he was right that she wasn't being the best with him, but she still had him where she wanted him, begging for her love.

"There is nothing to understand, we are friends." She replied, staring at him.

And when Tom was going to come closer, Bill came back into the room.

"Sorry, am I interrupting something?" The boy said, looking at them. To which ___ left the prison in which Tom had her, running towards Bill.

"Nope, you don't interrupt anything, we really should start moving tho."

Tom looked down and went after them both. He knew he would have to do something to win the girl over, but Tom Kaulitz believes in two kinds of love.

True love, and one night love.

And he knew that what he was feeling for her wasn't just a one-night "love". But it frustrated him that his brother was getting closer to her than he was.

He saw how the girl's friends approached her to greet her and congratulate her on the show.

"Yeah! It'll be an after party at my house, those who want to go are invited." Said ___,  which was next to his brother.

He approached her, "And is your friend also invited?" He asked, to which she looked him in the eye,

"There's a reason why I said that those who want to go are invited." She responded with a sarcastic tone, which made Bill chuckle slightly.

Tom chuckled along with him, nodding.

And when he was going to leave them, he heard how the girl called someone her best friend. So he decided to stay and see.

She was a girl with long black hair, somewhat short and with honey eyes. Her name was apparently Ava.

He saw how they were both laughing and talking together, when Ava nudged ___, making her blush a little.