18

giana's pov

-

The loud ringing from my phone woke me up. Grudgingly, I reached over to turn off what I assumed was my alarm. I don't remember setting an alarm for anything though. Aimlessly searching on my nightstand, my hand eventually landed on my cell phone.

The time read 12:42pm. Looking at the screen more closely, I realized I had several messages from my friends and a lot of missed calls from my manager, Elena. She never called that many times; she always followed up with a text and waited for me to get back to her. Right as I was about to dial her back, I had another incoming call from her.

"Hey Elena, sorry I was-"

She didn't even let me finish my sentence. "What's going on with you and Lando?"

My brows furrowed in confusion. She is well aware that Lando and I are friends and that I'm in a relationship with Arthur. "Nothing. What do you mean me and Lando?"

"You haven't been on social media today, have you?" Never has she called me in such distress.

"No, I haven't. What's going on?"

"There's been an article posted where it says you two are dating."

Not this again. "But we get those all the time, what's wrong with this one."

"There's an audio where.... you should just listen to it yourself. I sent you the link already."

"Okay, I'll listen to it."

I could hear her sighing over the phone. "Giana, before you read it, I need you to listen to my instructions very clearly."

She was really starting to worry me. "Yeah"

"I know you were planning to fly out to Azerbaijan for the race but I'm going to need for you to stay home. At least until this thing calms down. I don't want you to get bombarded with questions."

"It's that bad?"

"It's painting you in a bad light and it's doing even worse to Lando. I just want to avoid exposure with the press and going to the race will throw you into the shark tank. So please, stay home."

"Yeah, I'll do that."

Once I hung up with Elena, I opened the link she had forwarded.

open link

BREAKING: WHY LANDO NORRIS AND GIANA CRUZ BROKE UP! CHEATING SCANDAL REVEALED!

read article:

McLaren Formula 1 driver, Lando Norris, and world known singer Giana Cruz are known to be the best of friends. Due to Cruz's father being a racing engineer, the pair met and 'clicked instantly.' That is what was stated on a video posted to Cruz's YouTube channel. However, it has always been a speculation that the pair are not just best friends and are dating in reality. This belief has been fueled by all the photos of the pair hugging or moments of them being intimate that have always been caught by paparazzi. Fans constantly meet the pair together. The pair even share an apartment in Monaco. Norris and many of his fellow F1 drivers have been spotted at Cruz's concert in Melbourne. Cruz is also constantly seen at nearly every F1 race. Lately, this has all changed when Cruz started posting dates and outings with F3 driver, Arthur Leclerc. On a recent post, it has been confirmed that they are in a serious relationship. Cruz has long been known to be good friends with Charles Leclerc, Arthur's brother, so it was only a matter of time before the new couple emerged. However, sources have confirmed that in reality, Norris and Cruz were in fact also dating, but that relationship has crumbled not too long ago. Immediately following her split with Norris, Cruz jumped into the new relationship with Leclerc which according to sources, caused jealousy issues with Norris. The comments and pictures that the pair always posted, stopped suddenly which further proved that the pair had in fact split up. The reason behind this break up was a mystery until it was revealed that the F1 driver was seeing somebody else. It was proved that Norris cheated on Cruz with another woman which lead to their ultimate split. A few days ago, Norris posted pictures to his feed and praised Cruz on her birthday where he also keeps professing his love to her. So it is unsure where they stand right now. Click below to listen to the argument that confirms Norris cheated which lead to the separation of the two.