Linked

The Driver began to open up to you about his life outside of street racing. He told you about the people he worked for, the jobs he had to do, and the danger he faced on a daily basis.

At first, you were terrified for him. You couldn't believe the risks he was taking and the people he was dealing with. But as he continued to talk, you began to understand why he did what he did. He wasn't just doing it for the thrill or the money, he was doing it to help people who couldn't help themselves.

The more you learned about him, the more you realized how much you cared for him. You couldn't imagine your life without him in it. You wanted to be there for him, to support him and help him in any way you could.

One day, as you were working on his car together, he turned to you with a serious expression on his face.

"There's something I need to ask you," he said, his voice low.

"What is it?" you asked, feeling your heart race.

"I know this isn't the safest life to be a part of," he said, his eyes searching yours. "But I want you to know that I care about you. A lot. And I want you to be a part of it. I want you to be with me."

You felt a sense of shock wash over you. You had never expected him to feel the same way about you as you did about him. But as you looked into his eyes, you knew that you felt the same way.

"I want to be with you too," you said, feeling a smile spread across your face.

The Driver pulled you into his arms, holding you tightly. "I promise to keep you safe," he said, his voice low.

"I trust you," you said, feeling a sense of contentment wash over you.

From that moment on, you were by the Driver's side through everything. You helped him with his jobs, provided a listening ear when he needed to vent, and stood by him through the toughest of times.

Together, you faced danger and uncertainty, but through it all, your love for each other only grew stronger.

You knew that you were in for a wild ride, but as long as you had the Driver by your side, you were ready for anything.