Chapter Seven: The Video.

932 views and 37 votes! Thank you so much if you voted and if you didn't, please consider it! 

If you have any kind of suggestions, don't hesitate to tell me on my feed or in the comments.

Onto the story~~~

Ayanokoji's POV & Present Tense:

"President?" The lavender haired girl says, still dumbfounded by how Horikita acted earlier. 

"I will allow it." He replied. 

Horikita takes a breath. 

"The first question, what were the circumstances in which Sudo summoned you?" 

The injured three gasp lightly. 

"I need an answer." She says. 

One of the goons tilted his head up to answer.

"Uh, practice was over and he said he wanted to talk to me." Komiya says. 

"I see." Horikita breathes. 

"And what was your reason for bringing Ishizaki to the special annex? He's not on the basketball team as far as I know.

There was no reason for him to be present." 

They look at her, probably shocked that she'd ask that. 

"Er, I brought him because I wanted extra protection." He states, his voice with a tint of nervousness. 

"Extra protection?" Horikita echoes. 

"Everyone in school knows how violent a guy like him can be, and he's pretty big, too." 

Izumi's POV & Present Tense:

Sudo looks a tad bit...No, totally pissed at that. 

"So you're saying you thought he might attack you, right?" She says. 

"That's right!" the guy retorts. 

Sounds like a studied response...

"If I understand, you brought Ishizaki as a bodyguard, because of his reputation as a fighter?" 

Komiya looks a little frustrated now. 

"Yeah, I did it to protect myself!" 

"Understood. I have some knowledge of martial arts in fact. 

Sudo faced multiple adversaries, which is exponentially more difficult to do. 

For him to beat you so soundly, with Ishizaki defending you too... That doesn't quite add up." 

  "Uh, it does! He only beat us because we didn't want to get in a fight!" 

I glance over at Ayanokoji and he seems interested as well. 

"If you didn't want to get in a fight, why would you go, knowing Sudo's pensiveness? 

And if you weren't fighting back, how did you three end up with such severe injuries?"

Asking the not-so-common questions and going all at once is a good strategy for people who studied answers. 

I look at them, intrigued at what they'll say. 

Maybe that man next to them will help,

I bet he's gonna be treated as a lawyer or something. 

"Common sense tells me that Horikita's got a good point." Miss Chabashira comments.