Epilogue

Karin and Kazuma stood in the hall of the house as Karin walked back and forth, her face full of nerves as Kazuma simple watched her.

"Karin, everything will be alright" Kazuma stated while Karin looked towards him.

"But.. but what if it's not. I-I don't want it to happen again. Especially not to Kyo and Tohru" Karin said before Kazuma reached and grabbed her hands

"Everything will be fine" Kazuma stated as Karin nodded and squeezed him hand and smiled up at him before the door flung open.

"He's here" Kyo stated with a tired expression and breathing heavy as Karin eyes widened.

"He?" Karin asked as she made her way towards Kyo as Kazuma followed. Kyo simple smiled.

"It's a boy" Kyo smiled as Karin smiled widely before bringing him into a hug.

"Congratulations!" Karin smiled before her eyes looked over "now let me see him!" Karin soon pushed Kyo away and running into the room.

"Awe Tohru!" Karin smiled walking towards her as she laid in the bed, the new born baby in her hands.

"Well done Tohru" Kazuma smiled walking over with Kyo as Tohru simple smiled towards him.

"Thank you" Tohru smiled before she looked over to see Karin looking towards the baby before she chuckled

"Would you like to hold him, Karin?" Tohru asked as Karin eyes widened before she looked up at Kyo who smiled

"Please" she smiled before Tohru carefully handed the baby towards him, Karin looked down with a smile on see the little spikes of orange hair as she smiled.

"What have you decided to name him?" Kazuma asked as Tohru and Kyo looked towards each other before Kyo sighed.

"Hajime" Kyo stated before both Karin and Kazuma eyes widened before Karin looked up at him, tears in her eyes.

"Really?" She cried as Tohru simple smiled before reached over and placing her hand on Karin shoulder.

"It is a beautiful name" Tohru smiled as Karin simple smiled with tears before looking down at the baby once again.

"Welcome to the world Hajime" Karin smiled with tears as Kazuma soon walked to her side to have a look.

"This is your grandma Hajime" Kyo soon smiled down at the baby while Karen wore an annoyed expression.

"I told you! I am not Grandma!" Karin soon yelled while Kazuma simple sighed.

"That what you are though! What the hell do you expect him to call you!" Kyo shouted as Karin glared as fire surrounded the two. Baby still in her hands.

"Karin! Just like everyone else! I'm not old enough to be a grandma!" Karin shouted back.

"You sure about that! You old hag!" Kyo soon shouted as Karin simple glared further.

"You brat! I will hit you!" Karin soon shouted before they both froze on hearing a small laugh. They look towards the baby, seeing a smile.

7 years later

"Come here you little monster!" Karin smiled chasing two young boys in the garden as Kyo, Tohru and Kazuma watched with smiled. Tohru with a pregnant belly.

"There is a reason I asked to come today. I wanted to talk to you both" Kazuma stated as Kyo looked towards him.

"Is everything okay?" Tohru question while Kyo simple wore a worried expression.

"It's about Karin... she's hasn't been every well as of late" Kazuma stated before he sighed loudly looking towards her running figure "it's isn't looking good" Kazuma stated as Tohru hand was over her mouth.