02: what the hell?!

Andy woke up in the middle of the night realizing he just laughed his way to slumber, he groaned seeing nothing but darkness.

Already exhausted he went back to sleep anyway.

Until he felt the empty side of the bed dip, he turned a bit scared that they might actually be monsters under his bed.

"Andy?" He heard someone call for his name, he knew it was Raphael.

Andy sat up annoyed and turned on his lamp, "what?" He sounded groggy and exhausted.

Andy looked at the boy clearly to find out he was still in a deep slumber but yet his body was very much active, is this some kind of sick joke? Andy thought.

He waved his hand on Raphael's face but he didn't flinch, Andy cursed his kindness and got off his bed grabbing Raphael's arm and helping back to his own bed.

He tucked him and turned heading back but Raphael caught Andy's arm, making him feel uncomfortable in the situation.

"Can you, stay here?" Raphael asked.

Andy's eye twitched and his brain went numb, did he ask me to sleep with him? On his bed?!

"Not funny, let go of me Raphael," Andy tried to get out of Raphael's tight grip but his weak ass couldn't.

"I should have ran more laps in sports," he muttered.

"Please?" Raphael's voice softened almost making Andy think that this person here, never caused him harm in the first place.

Andy groaned and climbed onto Raphael's bed.

"Cold?" Raphael asked, for a person who is dead asleep he sure acts wide awake.

Andy doesn't bother to answer, he waited for him stop shut up and maybe just go back to a normal sleep state.

"Andy? Are you feeling cold?" Raphael asked again.

This time, Andy answers, "yes I am."

He wasn't lying, most of the duvet cover Raphael and he barely got any, suddenly he felt a pair of strong arms cover him.

They were wrapped around his torso, he could feel himself being pushed closer to the warmth of Raphael.

What the hell?!

Was all he could think, "Night Joe."

Andy stayed put, did he just say Joe?

Now he was sure that Raphael was dreaming, and he was dreaming about a person named Joe.

He probably thinks I'm Joe.

Was Andy's conclusion to all this weirdness. He tried his level best to keep his eyes wide open but the warmth of Raphael made him feel safe, it made him feel good.

It was helping him drift off to sleep.

But the last thought on his mid before he fell asleep was, who the hell is Joe?

The next morning Andy woke up with a thud, he realized he had hit his head on the cold wooden floor.

"What is wrong with you?!" Was what he heard next, he sat up rubbing his forehead annoyed and hurt.

He looked up to meet with angry Raphael, then it hit him. He just shared a bed with this creep, he groaned getting off his ass.

"Are you in love with me or something?" He asked.

"Over my dead body," Andy deadpanned.

"Right, and you weren't just sleeping on my bed right now," Raphael added.

The smaller boy rolled his eyes, he doesn't remember, of course he doesn't he was dead asleep.

"Why were you on my bed?"

Should I tell him? Should I tell him that he practically dragged me there to sleep beside him because he thought I was Joe?

"I need to get a bath," Andy said instead, he grabbed his towel and toothbrush and hurried in the bathroom.

He stood there and stared at his reflection, black, dark hair and blue eyes stared back right at him.

He had eyes bags for some reason but ignored them, he stripped to his boxers feeling disgusted he was still wearing them and removed them too.

Turned the hot water and jumped in and finished up taking a bath, he wrapped his towel around his waist and began to brush his teeth.

When he was done, he picked up his dirty clothes and sniffed them, they smell like Raphael!

He cursed and threw them in the red empty bin, he was going to wash them when he had the time.

He walked out the bathroom feeling Raphael glare at him with every step he took, he grabbed his clothes and put went back to the bathroom.

He got dressed and exited the bathroom again to meet Raphael infront of him, he groaned.

"What do you want?"

Raphael rose his brow, "that's it? I wake up to see you beside me and you expect me not to question it?"

Andy shrugged and pushed past him, he grabbed all his stuff and shoved them in his bag.

"How did you get on my bed? What are you some kind of sleepwalker?"

Andy snorted, "you wish."

He walked out and jogged down the stairs.

He knew this was going to be the longest semester of his entire life, but then the thought creeped in again.

Who the hell is Joe?

A/n:

Wassup? How you liking so far? Anyway, I just wanted to hand you my updated schedule, which will be 5 days a week, Saturday and Sunday will be for typing at least two chapters idk.

Sorry if it was short, IGCSE stuff is crazy!!

Bye bye

-inkonmyfeet