13: fucking lashes

Raphael woke up and sat on his bed, he blushed to see Andy right beside him sound asleep, he couldn't help but smile. He got off the bed not wanting to wake him up and took a quick bath.

When he was finally dressed he turned over Andy and gave Andy's forehead a gentle kiss. He's been doing that every morning he wakes up before him, its like a goodluck charm for Raphael.

He remembered how he wanted to kiss him yesterday.

If he did, he didn't think he'll be able to control himself, because he didn't only want to kiss him, he want him. To have, to hold and to touch it was killing him that he couldn't do that.

He sighed and went ahead with college.

At his lecture he couldn't stop glaring at the boy he disliked, the one who was going for Andy with lighting speed but why was jealous? It's not like he's dating Andy or something.

When that lecture ended Raphael was relieved, he grabbed his stuff and was about to walk out but then someone had grabbed his arm.

"Hey, you're Raphael right?" It was that boy.

"Yes," Raphael replied sternly.

Jake nodded, "I'm Jake, Andy's friend."

Raphael nodded too, "yes he has mentioned you, I think."

Jake smiled, "good things I hope, could you give him this?"

Raphael watched Jake as he pulled out something from his bag, it was a card with a heart on it.

"Just a little something to make him feel better I guess, he's been distracted lately."

Raphael nodded and took the card, "will do."

Jake nodded and waved at him "thanks man I really appreciate it!" And off he went.

Raphael looked at the card and frowned, his jaw tightened and eyes go narrow. He then crumbled the card in his hand and threw it in the trash, he didn't regret it one bit.

His phone rang, it was Joe calling him.

"Joe?" He muttered heading out of the building.

"Raphael," Joe replied.

"Well, what is it?" He asked.

"Your pills, you said I should remind you if you ever forget."

Raphael groaned, he already had forgotten them. "I'll be right there, just don't keep them out of sight?"

"Yeah, yeah I get you."

The line went dead.

Raphael found himself in the parking lot, he mounted his bike and put on his helmet. It smelt like lavender, meaning Andy's scent was still there.

He chuckled feeling a bit giddy inside, he turned in his bike and rode out of campus and into the streets.

He could remember Andy holding on to him tight, it was a great feeling that he wishes would happen often.

He arrived to Joe's apartment and quickly removed his helmet, then up the stairs he went and finally knocked on his door.

Joe opened the door eyes were narrow and mouth hung a bit open, "oh, sorry I was napping."

"It's fine."

Joe welcomed him inside, "you want your pills right? Well they are right here somewhere."

Joe moved around the cushions on his sofa until he found them, "here," he handed the pills to Raphael with a cheeky smile.

"Thanks," Raphael smiled. "Um, are you alright though?"