17: second chances

A/n: my books is n.o 2 in fluff and smut and I didn't even write any much just like one page 💀

Thanks though :)

(Also I promised a fluff/smut scene it's going to be in the end of the book so bare with me it would be weird if y'all we're thrown in smut in a middle of a confusing chapter)

Andy opens the front door to his home, to his surprise his sister was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Amber?"

Amber looks at him, she immediately stands and rushes to hug him. "God, I was so worried about you," she mutters.

Andy hugs her back.

"Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it? About everything?" She asks him looking into his eyes.

Andy sighs, "do I have too?"

Amber shrugs, "no, but it would be nice to know what goes on in that head of yours you know?"

Andy nods in agreement.

They walk to the dinning table and they take their seats, "water?"

"Coffee," he replies.

She stands and make her way to the counter, Andy notices how quiet the house is which is usually never.

"Where is everyone?"

"Mum dropped the triplets over at some birthday party and she went out with her friends," she sets up the coffee machine.

"Oh, right."

When the coffee is done, she hands him his mug and sits beside him with her own mug. Andy takes a sip of his coffee, he could feel his sister's eyes watch his every movement.

"Well, let's talk then," she says.

Andy swallows and look at her. "Um, what do you want to know exactly?"

"Well, for starters about Raphael."

Andy blinks unsure how to say anything or where to begin, he looks at his mug and sighs.

***

"Raphael Torrance," he introduces himself.

"Andrew Olson."

Raphael smiles, "I'm guessing that you're going to be tutoring me for chemistry?"

"Precisely."

Raphael nods, "right so how is this going to work?"

Andy looks over at him, "I could tutor you after school if you'd like?"

Raphael hums, "after school? I have practice after school."

"Right, you're a jock."

Raphael blinks, "what's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing," he replies.

"Nothing as in?" Raphael crosses his arms on his chest.

"As in, you're a jock."

"I don't understand that," He answers a bit offended.

"It just a mental note."

"Again, you are making no sense to me you know..." Raphael mutters a bit irritated.