SOLANGELO #4

In honour of the Solangelo book being released I present to you another Solangelo chapter!
_________________________

"What are we doing now Barney?" asked Rachel
"More Solangelo!" 
"Oh, great..." said Will and Nico in unison

"That employee needs to rethink her assumptions" said Reyna, laughing"I mean, Nico's pretty obvious nowadays" said Thalia"I would be so confused if you just said that out of the blue" commented Will"Yeah, that would be weird" said PercyNico didn't...

"I mean, Nico's pretty obvious nowadays" said Thalia
"I would be so confused if you just said that out of the blue" commented Will
"Yeah, that would be weird" said Percy

Nico didn't comment on the meme as his mind was stuck up on the thought of proposing to Will. Hazel noticed and smiled a little but didn't say anything. 

"Oh my gosh Nico, please tell me you weren't actually going to kill a new camper" exclaimed Will"Do you want me to lie to you or

"Do you want me to lie to you or..." relied Nico
"This is just making the photo ten times funnier" said Percy laughing
"I absolutely died when you said that, Will and the camper looked over as if we were aliens" said Piper
"I was thinking more along the lines of, what is it this time?" said Will "But the camper definitely thought you two were crazy"

"This was the way me and Annabeth found out and it was one of the greatest moments of my life" said Percy, laughing as he remembered the moment"It was pure gold" said Annabeth, agreeing with her boyfriend "Especially when neither of them knew what...

"It was pure gold" said Annabeth, agreeing with her boyfriend "Especially when neither of them knew what to say or do and just stood there as we started laughing" 
"Yeah, we weren't exactly sure how to proceed after that" said Will
"Ugh, I wish I was there for this, that would have been hilarious to witness" said Leo "You really miss out on stuff when your dead"
"You can say that again" said Hazel 

"I swear there are so few things in life that can get Will aggressive or mad but when he does get mad everyone better run far away as fast as they can" said Travis"I can confidently say that I cause 50% of those anger bursts" said Nico"I can't rea...

"I can confidently say that I cause 50% of those anger bursts" said Nico
"I can't really deny that" added Will
"Honestly I think that's a cute dynamic" said Piper "Nico is mad and aggressive around everyone but softer and nicer to Will who on the other hand is nice and sweet to everyone but gets mad around Nico for all the right reasons"
"I would like to insert myself into this photo and say that I love you so much Nico" said Hazel
"Me as well" said Jason and Reyna, only a second apart
"Stop it guys, don't get all mushy gushy on me" said Nico "But I love you too"

"I swear there are so few things in life that can get Will aggressive or mad but when he does get mad everyone better run far away as fast as they can" said Travis"I can confidently say that I cause 50% of those anger bursts" said Nico"I can't rea...

"If this actually happened" started Percy "I would be dying with Jason in the background"
"This sounds like something that could very well happen" said Nico
Everyone looked at him.
"What? I'm just saying that it sounds like us" he said, defensively 
"Nothing, it's just that you said it could happen which means you would propose" explained Will "Which would not be a bad thing" 
"Well yes, I'm not planning on breaking up with you anytime soon" said Nico "Unless you are?"
"No of course not" replied Will 
"Good"
"Good"
"I love you Sunshine"
"Love you too Death Boy"
"EEEEEEEEEE SOLANGELO AFJTAUNHTSVHB" exclaimed Jason, ruining the moment

_________________________

Thank you so much for 20.9k!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating recently, I've had a lot going on. But, I read the Sun and the Star and thought it deserved a Solangelo chapter. It was really good and if you don't plan on reading it I suggest you change that plan. I have more chapters coming for this story and my other Pjo one but they might take a while to get published. Be patient and you will be rewarded with not rushed or crappy chapters. 

-British Barney