chapter 12

news article

actress reese woods spotted with anaheim ducks' defenseman jamie drysdale

disney actress reese woods was seen with anaheim ducks' player jamie drysdale yesterday afternoon at a local coffee shop in anaheim

disney actress reese woods was seen with anaheim ducks' player jamie drysdale yesterday afternoon at a local coffee shop in anaheim. several sources say that reese woods had been waiting for drysdale to show up to what appeared to be a date. the pair were caught giggling and laughing during their stay. one source even said that the two were holding hands at some point. this leaves people with many questions. are jamie and reese dating? are they just friends that are really comfortable with each other? what happened to austin lewis?

if you are not aware of reese woods, then you do not know about the mega controversy behind her and austin lewis. reese and austin met on the set of zombies and hit it off immediately. during promos for the first zombies movie, rumors about the two dating started circulating. austin and reese can be seen each other's instagrsm comments flirting all the time. some of it could be chalked up to friendly banter while others look highly suspicious. neither lewis or woods have commented on the matter. fans have assumed they've been dating. if that's the case, what does lewis think about this? more importantly, what is he going to do about it?

so far, that's all we know about the situation. are reese and jamie dating or is it austin and reese? maybe she's single. the truth will eventually come out. stay tuned for more updates.