Sweet Vengeance | Vito Scaletta

Vito x female reader.

-----

You were the daughter to a very prestigious man in the crime world. A man, of respect, bravery, honesty, and kindness. A man good at his job.

Tommy Angelo a man of all those words. Some people would say being of Tommy Angelo's descent is a shameful thing, but you'd disagree. You couldn't have grown up with a better father. Tommy was so loving and caring toward his own, he praised the very ground his family walked on.

You couldn't have been anymore happy. Until the very thing you feared most would happen. Knowing of your father's background, the killing, the stealing, the betrayal, a member of one of the most well known Mafia's, it doesn't surprise you someone would want him dead but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt any less.

It certainly didn't change the fact that you were mad, and you had never felt such a strong hatred for a person before. But these men, the very people who killed Tommy Angelo, your father. You'd never wanted revenge so bad in your life.

Being raised by two incredible people who wanted the absolute best for you and your siblings really helped you grow as people, you could never have imagined hurting a single soul. But all of that changed when those goons showed up and took him away from you.

It had been four months since he was murdered and you still cry yourself to sleep knowing you'll never get to hold him again or tell him how thankful you were for him just being there or how he'll never walk you down the aisle, and see his future grandchildren grow.

It killed you knowing those two-bit thugs were running around free, and the law wasn't willing to investigate putting it down to some wannabe gangster who had been hired to wipe out loose ends, or in this case, rats. After your father rat out Don Salieri and all his operations it was not unlikely that someone would come looking for your father eventually, it was wishful thinking in a realistic world though.

That's why you took matters into your own hands, you had found information from a reliable source, that the men involved were hired from the Salieri Crime Family for a hit contract on your father. Their supposed names were a Joe Barbaro, and a Vittorio Antonio Scaletta.

After many days of learning the very little information on the two, you found out Scaletta was from San Martino, Sicily, Italy, until his father moved his family to America in hopes for a better life. Father was deceased, but a mother and sister still alive. He soon ran into a rotten deviant (Barbaro) getting in trouble every other day for petty crimes. It wasn't until 1943 where he was assigned to the U.S Army, 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment. After being injured in battle he was sent home where he was discharged. Soon after returning home he had fallen into the wrong hands again, too be expected you supposed as he was running with Joe Barbaro.

Barbaro a boy born and grown into hardship and wrongdoing, he soon led a life of crime. Having very little background on Joe's family, you could assume that they probably had a few issues during his younger years. With many petty crimes on his record, it was soon acknowledged that the young boy was going to be a lost cause and he was. While his best friend Scaletta was away in the Army the man found himself working for the Clemente Crime Family alongside a Henry Tomasino. Introducing Scaletta and Tomasino, they soon had Scaletta working for Clemente stealing gas station stamps and it was downhill from there on.

Now knowing the names and background of the two individuals, was the reason why you sat across from Scaletta, glancing flirtatiously at him. When you received the information about Barbaro and Scaletta, you were given a photo of each them both. You couldn't help but admire Scaletta's photo a little longer than intended. He was unfortunately attractive. Not that it mattered, you were there for one thing and one thing only and it was to finally end them the way they ended Tommy Angelo.