Fault Pt. 3 | Sam Trapani

Rough editing, sorry if POV changes confuses you, it confused me as well.

Light smut.
Sam x female reader.

°°°°°

"Oh fuck... Right there! Right there!" Embedding your nails into the sheets. Undeniable pleasure seizing your entire body, you moan.

The warmth from Sam's calloused hands gripping the skin of your hips so roughly, holding your bottom to the bed.

His tongue massaging your bundle of nerves, your legs shake from the pleasure. Sliding one of your hands through his beautiful locks you tug as the harsh assault on your swollen clit rapidly increases. Squealing, your back arches.

"Fuck!! Sam...I don't know how much longer I can last!" You cry. Picking up on your plea for a release, Sam brings one of his hands down, fingers circling your glistening hole.

With a gasp, your head throws itself back, Sam entering two fingers into your readiness. You moan, tears slowly falling down your face.

Increasing his speed even more, his tongue battles your nub for your heavenly release. His fingers disappearing in out of you.

"Look at me!" Sam softly spoke, blowing a hot breath on your sensitive clit. Moaning, you force yourself to look down at him.

A longing gaze shared between the two of you, he smirks. "Watch me!" Continuing the taunting penetration, you hurriedly nod hoping he'll just let you come already.

Satisfied with your lack of response he bends his head down to attack you with his mouth. "Oh.....Shit! Don't stop!" You moan.

Trying to keep your eyes open to watch Sam devouring you, was no easy feat. Fist clinging to his hair you tug again, making him groan against your heat sending vibrations up your spine.

Your moans reverberating through your bedroom. Adding a third, you squirm away from him as his fingers reached deep within you, nudging that perfect spot that had you seeing stars. Clenching your eyes closed, your legs automatically close around his head.

A growl echoing from Sam's lips he forces your legs apart. Noticing how your hand had travelled from it's grip in the sheets to cover your mouth, blocking the beautiful harmonious noises escaping your red plump lips.

With a sharp smack to your thigh, you yelp flinging your eyes open, you glare down at him in question.

"Keep your legs open and remove your hand, I wanna hear those pretty little sounds baby." He lustfully uttered slowing his movements. Removing your hand you bring it down resting it on your collarbone, sliding it down the valley of your perky mounds.

"Sam, baby! Please, make me come!" You whine begging for your release.

With a chuckle he grins, and with a delicate kiss to your clit, he starts an eager pace plunging his fingers in deeper than they've ever gone before. Gasping, your back arches off the bed again.

"Mmm, god, yes!!" You eagerly cry chasing your orgasm. Watching your needy form quivering in pleasure, anticipating the impending release. He softly groans at the image, wanting you on top of him again.