It was getting worse

There's no way he knew, who told him? how did he find out? "Know what?" He takes my stuff and makes me walk with him back to school "I know your sick okay." I took my bag off of him and started walking back to school until I saw Moises In His car "hey, I'm so sorry okay I tried to come after you but the teacher wouldn't let me so when he wasn't looking I ran."

 I walked around to the other side of the car "Malia I'm not done talking to you." I got in the car and Kayden came to my side "so you just gonna leave with the new boy, you don't even know him." I closed the door and I put down the window "Kayden Just leave me alone." Moises tries to drive off but Kayden doesn't let him.

 "Malia tell me what's going on." Kayden says I look at Moises and we drive away he stops the car outside his house and says "I'm so sorry, the school know right?" He holds my hand again and my heart started beating quickly "yeah but I can't do anything about that, you know I can't change the shit we study." We walked into his house and I sat down on his sofa "what free house, where's your parents." He grabbed some water and sat down next to me "well nosey my Dads always away on business trips and my mum hasn't been In my life since I was born, so I'm basically home alone all the time."

 We order some pizza and some desserts and have a chill night. "So you wanna tell me why Kayden was pestering you." He says while playing with my hair "he knows that I'm sick but I don't know how but it's fine people were going to find out eventually right." We talk some more and I fall asleep. I wake up again in the middle of the night for the second time and I run to the bathroom to be sick and it's red again and there's so much 

"Malia, Malia are you okay?" He picks me up and takes me up to bed "shit Moises what time is it? I need to go home?" He checks his phone "shit it's twelve Malia it's fine just text your parents that your staying at Mariam's house." I get up and he brings me some water and a snack then he asks me a question which I didn't expect 

"Malia, I know we just met and all but I really like you like a lot and I've never felt this way about anyone before so will you go out with me?" "Moises...I... I don't know I don't want to put all the pressure on you like I really like you I do but I don't want to hurt you." He pulls me close into his arms and I hug him "Malia I promise you I won't back out, I won't leave, you can trust me." I smirk and start to tickle him and he laughs so much "Malia wait, jus say yes and I'll let you continue." "Okay fine, YES I WILL GO OUT WITH YOU." he picks me up and gives me a kiss on my head.

 I needed a change of clothes so he gave me a shirt to wear and we lay in his bed with his black silk sheets and his soft pillows. He picks me up and puts me on top of him as I lay on his chest he plays with my hair "your so cute you know that." He says looking at my eyes mesmerized, "what?" He chuckles "nothing." He says shutting his eyes "excuse me tell me what that look was Mr." "It was nothing I swear, it's just your eyes they're filled with love and I can see it." I got up and looked at him dead in the eyes "are you telling me, that you think I'm in love with you?" "Yes princess Malia I do think your in love with me, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong and princess Malia has a nice ring to it."

 I turned around and closed my eyes "so no kiss before bed?" "Moises go to sleep." He sighed "yes ma'am." Then everything went dark things felt weird, well no I felt weird. I was walking around the school at midnight and I saw Kayden, He came up to me and started to kiss me then everything stopped again, it all went dark again, this time it was Moises we were in his house and he pulled me close to him and kissed me. I woke up and I was gonna be sick again I ran to the bathroom and I kept throwing up like it wouldn't stop more and more blood came out and I felt faint and I blacked out....