The best boyfriend

When I woke up I was in a hospital room with my mum, Moises, Mariam, and Jose. Mariam looks over "She's awake, don't crowd her she needs space." Moises slowly helped me sit up, Jose held Mariam's hand because she started to cry, and my mum was on the phone to someone she wasn't really bothered till she came over to me "Malia baby are you okay, god this is getting worse and worse." I tried to smile but I couldn't "Thanks, Mum." Then my mum walked out to get a drink and Moises sat next to me giving me kisses everywhere "Malia I'm so sorry I didn't even realize all I heard was a thud and I got up straight away I'm so so sorry." I held his hand and smiled "It's okay babe I'm fine." 

He got up and looked at me confused "Babe?" I smirked, "Well you are my boyfriend aren't you." He sat back down and I lay my head on his shoulder. Jose and Mariam were shocked "Wait wait what? You too are what together, it's not even been a week." Mariam said, "Relax Mariam I know Moises  like a brother I trust him to take care of her if not you know what will happen, I am the stronger one." Jose said laughing. When Jose and Mariam left It was just me Moises and my mum left in the hospital room, I didn't want to keep them so I said "guys you can come back in the morning I'll be fine." Mum got up and said "are you sure?" I could tell she wanted to stay but I didn't want to keep her from work, "yes mum don't worry I'll be fine." Then she left and Moises still lay next to me "Moises, you need to go home."

 He pretends to sleep to ignore me "I'm not kidding you have to go." He held my hand "I'm not going till your better." He really was the best boyfriend. I fell asleep in his arms and I had a good sleep even if it was in a hospital bed. I woke up to the smell of muffins and hot chocolate. "Mmmmmmm what is that smell?" Moises comes up from his seat "I brought you breakfast and the nurse Layla said we can go now so do you wanna eat here or my house?" I try to get up and I nearly fall "woah woah, easy Malia let me help you.

" He picks me up and takes me to the car, "I'll be back let me just go and grab the breakfast." He says while giving me a kiss on the head. While he's up there I get a text from Kayden "are you okay? I heard what happened." I got really annoyed, he's been bullying me for most of my school life and now he cares about me being sick. I texted back pissed off "Kayden just because you found out doesn't mean we're friends now." He started typing and I saw Moises soo put my phone off. 

We drove home and Moises picks me up out of the car while I'm admiring his face. "What are you looking at boo." I chuckled as I ran my hair through his hair "there's no way you just called me boo." We get inside and we sit on the sofa "ohhh lil boo look at you snuggling in the blanket." He says while grabbing my cheeks "haha so funny." We sat and had breakfast then watched some tv and cuddled for a while then I fell asleep. "Mmm she's so cute. I wish I could tell her I love her but she might think this is too soon." I snuggled into his arms "I love you too." 

He looks down at me and smiles "mwah." "Moises relax." I get up to go to the bathroom "where do you think your going." He pulls me back and I fall on to his lap, he starts to kiss my neck and I get up "sorry I need to go bathroom." Then I run out the room. I go to the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. "come on he's not so bad." I heard a voice coming from behind me, I turned around and there was a tall, muscular guy he had brown eyes, pale skin, and charcoal black hair "I'm sorry, who are you?" he chuckled leaning against the door frame.

 "I'm Miguel, Moises's older and better brother. Come on he must have mentioned me. I tried walking out of the door and he stopped me, "don't hurt yourself Princessa." I  shoved past him as he followed her downstairs "you know Mo, when you bring girls over your supposed to tell me remember those rules?" Moises looked up at his brother on the stairs "shut up Miguel go back to being moms perfect son, your starting to drift like me."

 he scoffed and came down in front of us as I sat back down "like you? pshhh please I'm the original YOU are drifting like ME." he winked at me and walked back up the stairs "well he seems nice." Moises looked annoyed "I hate him, every time I bring someone new home he ends up steeling her from me its annoying and he's an ass." I held his hand in mine and said "don't worry he wont take me from you." he smiled and gave me a hug little did I know what was actually going to happen that night, why all the girls end up with Miguel insted of Moises well the truth always comes out in the end.......