seven

ETHAN UNTIED Brielle and cleaned her up in his apartment. She had blood on her from her friend's bodies, and she had mascara all under her eyes.

She didn't think it was necessary, but he said that she had to look comepletly untouched, as if she had left the apartment early before Ghostface got in there.

She knew that she would be even more suspicious than Ethan, and it was clearly apart of his plan.

They both ducked under the caution tape, walking towards the friend group that was all standing and sitting by the ambulances. Right in front of Anika's death scene.

Chad grabbed Ethan and threw him against the van. "Where were you last night?"

"I had Econ, you know this!"

"You disappear and my sister almost gets killed."

He aggressively turned to Brielle. He put his hands on her shoulder, and was now close to her face. 

"And you... where did you go? You left, and then Ghostface comes right after? Seems a little bit suspicious, don't you think?" he accused, yelling.

Brielle was scared. "Chad I promise. An emergency just came up. My friend needed me back at Blackmore and I had to go right away. I just didn't get a chance to tell you," she explained, using the lie that Ethan told her to use.

Chad just shook his head again. "Both of you are lying."

"Give Bri some space," Tara ordered, ignoring Ethan and walking over to her sister.

"Are you alright, I was worried sick-"

Sam came storming over. "Where did you go, Brielle Anne?"

Brielle hated when Sam used her full name.

"My friend had an emergency back at Blackmore, I had to go help her. I just didn't get to text you guys."

Sam didn't buy it. "Why don't you talk to me when you will actually tell the truth?"

Sam walked away, leaving Tara and Brielle to stare at each other awkwardly. They could tell what the other was feeling. It was a twin thing.

"Bri, I know you didn't do it. But I don't think you are at Blackmore University either," Tara whispered.

Brielle sighed. Ethan had gotten her into deepe trouble than she was already in. Gale Weathers rushed over to the sisters.

"I think I found something," she said.