tweleve

ETHAN PULLED down his Ghostface mask and gasps raised from the three Woodsboro survivors.

"ETHAN?!" Chad yelled in shock.

"Your sister was right, Chad. It was easy to juke the roommate lottery." He looked over at Bailey. "I mean all I had to do was room with a conceited, condescending, alpha, literally named Chad!"

He looked straight at his old best friend again. Chad looked at him as if he was a completely different person than he once was.

Brielle noticed that her sisters and Chad were all bleeding. She wanted so badly to rip the mask and cloak off and hug all of them. She never wanted to hurt her sisters. Now they would think she was Ghostface all along.

Ethan held his mask in his hands. "Sam, this was your grandmother's, Nancy Loomis. I guess it really runs in the family, huh?"

Tara looked disgusted. Sam was shocked.

"That's not even the best part! My name's not even Ethan Landry, is it dad?"

Dad?

Tara said the same thing that Brielle thought.

The other Ghostface pulled down their mask, and even Brielle gasped under her mask. Quinn was smiling, and enjoying the defeated and confused faces of everyone in the room.

"But you died?" Tara gasped.

"I kinda didn't though. Stab Gale Weathers, stab Mindy on the train, that's the kind of thing I did."

Chad teared up at the mention of his twin.

"You better watch your back, Quinn!" Chad screamed.

Bailey smirked, Sam still trying to figure out how her roommate was suddenly alive. "You'd be surprise at what a grieving father can get away with."

So, Ethan wasn't alone in this. She only knew about one of the three Ghostfaces. He had a sister and dad who were just as sick as him. But none of them were as important to Brielle as he was.

Ethan nudged her, and whispered, "It's your turn, sweetheart."

What could Brielle say or do? She didn't do any of this. How was she going to face her friend and sisters?

She took a deep breath and pulled down her mask.