chapter 15

After lunch the king escorts Enrique and the baby back to the nursery.

After resting in the nursery Enrique had the nanny watch him, while he went to the queen's office he wanted to learn more about the previous owner.

He didn't investigate much before because he was not interested but seeing as how the king was easy to sway he can't help but feel complicated at his ignorance. Looking at the desk he saw a crystal orb that must be one of the magic artefacts. Enrique learns that this era is run by magic and artefacts. Interestingly enough this place has a train but not cars it has guns but not gunpowder.

Mana is the main usage in this kingdom and is known for being one of the most modern kingdoms. But to Enrique this was not impressive, his from a world of iPhones so this civilization could only scratch the surface of it's full potential.

So currently the original host is 24 and the king is also 24. They have been married for 10 years!!!

Enrique holds the bridge of his nose putting back the book down. He opens the drawer looking at pictures inside, the fact they were married while just entering their adolescent period didn't sit well with him.

He heard that it was like this in victorian periods and mediaeval times but will he have let his son engage so early?

This world custom is foreign compared to his but having his child marry young. Soon the crystal orb begins to shine. Enrique tilts his head confused about how to answer it and so he randomly places his hand on it before a face of a man pops up on screen.

The man had short hair, it was a bit wavy with bright sky blue eyes, his tone was fair, his lips were a slightly peach colour with thick eyebrows that frowned at him.

"Why were you not answering?! I've been contacting you for weeks?!"

Unconsciously Enrique feels intimidated; he doesn't know why but fears this person.

"I was busy..." Enrique slightly answers.

"..."

The man looks at him taking a long pause before continuing, "what gender is it?"

'Hi, how are you? How's it been? Not even that who was this person'

"How have you been?" Enrique inquires.

The man straighten looking at him, "... I have been fine! Now what gender is it?"

"Yes I am okay, I've managed to survive that great endeavour"

The man looks at him filled with annoyance. "Ishley Emmet Raynier Queen of Odessa, 4th son of Marquis Rergis Erhard Siegal destined mate of King Astolpho Evaniya Raynier Mother of the first son of this kingdom WHAT GENDER IS IT?!"

"Oop"

"What?!" The man asked, startled.

"His name is Astolpho," Enrique said, touching his lips.

"Huh?"

Enrique smiles, then chuckles. "Why are you asking what gender, when you already know?"

The man looks at him in disbelief, "I meant the second gender!"

"My son is a hermaphrodite?" Enrique looks at him confused.

The room went silent as the man looked at him weirdly, "have the labour made you gone stupid! What is that? What gibberish are you talking about?! you bird brain brat what's the second gender are you a neanderthal to not know what I mean by second gender? Did you go retarded after receiving your son!"

Enrique feels his ego fall, why does this remind him of his father. He wonders if there is a hang up button. This man is too vicious.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Your majesty, his highness, is awake" the maid said from beyond the door.

Enrique feels relief, "got to go"

"Wait a minute! This ungrateful child! Ishley!"

Enrique walks away happily to meet his little cute son but on the way he saw something ahead of him.

Uther was backed in a corner with a man holding his waist while smiling at him promiscuously, Uther was very visibly uncomfortable as he looks down.

Enrique could feel an uncomfortable shiver down his spine as he smells something foul in the air.

"It seems like doctor Uther is getting harass again" the maid sighs.

"Again?"

"Well it's something natural for omegas in general to go through but recessive on the other hand experience it a lot more"

Enrique puffs then stomps over to the knight, "Hey you!"

The knight was ready to curse the person who disturbs him but the moment he did he was kicked in the nut sack, he fell to the ground weeping while holding

"Scumbag pervert!" Enrique yelled folding his arms. He then turns to Uther. "If anyone harassed you do this then come to me I will back you"

Uther looks at him as his eyes lights up and chuckles. "Yes, your majesty"

A/n
Meme hehe

A/n Meme hehe