chapter 37

Two days passed and the Queen Dowager didn't speak to Enrique, she didn't face him and avoided all interactions…

Enrique sighs as Astolpho looks at him, "we are having guests today in the garden" 

Enrique looks at him, "really" 

"Yes, but I fear more issues might arise as a family matt–" 

"What in Hysteria's name is she doing here!!" 

Astolpho sighs frustrated, "it's already begun" 

Enrique was confused, he looked ahead and saw two women facing each other. One was his mother in law the other was a beautiful woman with flowy black hair and beautiful sky blue eyes. Her lips were as red as rose. 

"I used to live here and is it wrong for a mother to visit her son" The dark hair woman smiles.

"You really let those words slip out of your mouth?!" The queen Dowager grits her teeth.

"Well is it not true? Because of a certain incompetent woman that wasn't around I had to take on the chore by myself" she closes the hand fan with a prideful smirk.

Enrique looks at Astolpho, who stands still looking at her with dead eyes and silence.

"Astolph—" 

"Please don't say another word Enrique, my mother can handle herself. I'm more worried about Hyacinth's self-esteem" he said, chuckling.

Enrique was confused, his mother can't argue and clearly this woman was disrespecting her. Enrique feels displeasure. 

The Queen Dowager demeanour calms then she said with a deadly expression, "and here was thinking only the loathsome and putrid smell was the only thing that could leave that filth-eating mouth of yours".

Enrique's face lost all expression, the woman blushed in embarrassment. "Hmph said the woman who can't even keep her destined mate," 

"I'm sorry I don't understand the language of a female dog maybe I should change my method in speaking so you can understand , Woof woof" 

Enrique takes off his crown, clearly it doesn't belong to him. His method of insulting is swearing but this lady uses composed words and her voice sounds so friggin good too.

"What are you doing?" Astolpho asks.

"Your mom is cool, cold and brutal" 

Astolpho was confused, was his mate interested in this stuff? "It's quite easy to do, you know it happens all the time, do your people not do it?" 

"Know we just say fuck you" 

Everyone turns around to look at him, Astolpho blushes, when the Queen Dowager walks up towards them. "I know you two are q passionate couple, but please have some dignity and privacy" 

Enrique was at a loss for words, "Eh?!" 

He feels ashamed as he looks at her face and giving him a scolding look, Astolpho holds both his shoulders. "Mother it's not like that. He just trying something" 

"By implementing bedroom activities in public?" She gave Astolpho an equally scolding glare.

Enrique feels embarrassed, did profanity use what they mean here? Astolpho went to his ear and gently whispered.

"While in your world it's an insult in our world it's a bedroom language, so to everyone here you said you want to have sex" he whispers deeply.

Enrique blushes, he wants to dig a hole and die! 

"Mother, I know it may sound a bit… silly but Enrique was just practising for… well you know. Besides I believe he has something to say about that song" Astolpho offers.

He smiles at Enrique, who looks at him then at his mother in law. He twirl his fingers a bit then said, "I'm sorry mother in law, you see I know this may sound insulting but I meant it as a joke I never meant to hurt you plus… if it helps this person gets beheaded at the end" 

The Queen Dowager looks at him nervously for a long while Enrique feels awkward but then she hugs. "Maybe I was being too much on you dear child, but in the end that song is still risky to royal reputation as well as their careers" 

Enrique droops, the other woman walks up, "your imperial majesties it's an honour to meet you both" 

Hyacinth slightly bows as Astolpho looks behind her and grits her teeth to a man folding his arms. The man was looking at Enrique, Astolpho held Enrique at his waist slightly dragging him closer.

"You can raise now lady Heden-hi" Astolpho said 

The male came forward and smile, "your Majesties, it's been a while your majesty" 

The male offers his open hand to Enrique who looks at him confused, while the man stands there waiting. Astolpho tries hard to keep his facial muscles still until the male suddenly takes Enrique's hand causing Astolpho to grab it back.

"No need for that elder brother, as you can see 'my' wife and 'mate' doesn't wish for you to kiss the back of his hand" Astolpho grins 

'I didn't know!' 

"I see my apologies," the male said.

Now that Enrique looks at him, the man was indeed very handsome, almost blinding what kind of genes runs in this family or rather this planet!! Everyone is just so frigging beautiful it's maddening!

The male looks at Enrique perplexed, Enrique feels weird by his strong gaze. He looks at Astolpho answers, nodding Astolpho turns away.

"We shall discuss matters in private, brother servants, please accommodate the guest" Astolpho orders coldly.

"Brother aren't you being rude" 

"Sorry brother but Queen Ishley isn't feeling in the mood so please excuse us" he smiles 

Walking off, Enrique can't help but notice Astolpho holding on to his waist tighter than usual. 

"Your older brother" 

"Yes, Cerrilllio Heden-hi" 

"But he's your half brother… right?" 

"It's a long story" 

A/n

Name: Cerillio Heden-hi 25Half brother of Astolpho Alpha High libido Has a lot of dislikes He is a typical alpha Illegitimate (not entirely) child

25
Half brother of Astolpho
Alpha
High libido
Has a lot of dislikes
He is a typical alpha
Illegitimate (not entirely) child.