PROLOGUE

There is no one in Alfea who doesn't know Sarah

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

There is no one in Alfea who doesn't know Sarah. She was skilled in every weapon a Specialist could be skilled in, she was the complete replica of her father, Andreas, that was until he passed away in a battle. She has a twin brother, Sky. Her relationship with him was something everyone was jealous of.

Since both of their parents passed away, when they were little, they had a special bond.

Her father was always away for battles or too focused on his training to pay attention to the twins. And she didn't know much about her mother. The only persons who stood by her side was Sky and Saul.

Sarah was grateful to have him as her brother in her life. He quickly taken over the big, overprotective older brother role when the girl was born 10 minutes before him. But that didn't stop the boy from protecting the girl from everything. He just didn't want to lose her, she is his everything. So they both trained to be the best Specialist Alfea can ever offer.

And Saul became her father, after Andrew died. Saul took in the twins and raised them. The two were like his own children. Especially Sarah.

Sarah awakened another side in him. She was like a sunshine for him. People always think she is his daughter.

Her first year, she quickly befriended a girl named Freya. They became roommates and they quickly got to know each other, after that they became best friends.

Some people were very surprised to hear them being best friends . Freya looks cold-hearted and arrogant while Sarah was a free-spirit who always put other people first before herself. But yet, somehow, they clicked.

Freya isn't like that, when you really get to know her. She was like a sister to Sarah, trained with her, talked about boys, basically did everything with her.

And then there was Riven, the best friend of her brother.

She had a crush on him and he on her too. Only then she saw how he became a bad boy and suppressed her feelings towards him.

While his feelings became stronger and stronger. He only had something with girls because he thought he could forget the feelings he has towards Sarah. But nothing worked out.

He always thought, that he could never be with her because she was Sky's sister and she deserves something much better than him.

So he did what he thought was the right thing to do, pretending like he can't stand her. But was that really the right thing to do?

Especially since now that there is a threat in Alfea and Riven was quickly gonna realize that he needs to protect the girl he loves the most.