005

{ chapter five }

{ chapter five }

Sarah, Freya and Terra are sitting in the huge hallway where students mostly learn or eat.

The girls did there homework, Sarah gasped a little bit when she sees Riven.

"Since when he has a girlfriend?" Sarah asked her friend as she saw Riven put his arm around a first year.

"Who knows? Probably one of his hookups." Freya said, looking at the new couple then back to the girl only to smirk. "Jealous?"

"Yeah." Sarah said without even realizing she said it. "Ehm nope, of course not. He can do whatever he wants to do."

"If you mean."

Sarah just give her a look.

Freya put her hands up in defence. "I didn't say anything."

"Your face did."

"Ok so when is it cool to be a nerd?" Terra suddenly asked the girl, putting her tray of food down.

"What?" Sarah asked, confused.

"I mean don't get me wrong. Being a nerd is cool and all but like now it's cool to talk about fairy history?" Terra ranted.

"Huh?"

"Well you know I like school and I like getting good grades, and reading alone with a cup of chamomile but no one shares a frickin apple with me, even though... gross."

"Who's sharing an apple?" Freya asked.

"Beatrix and Riven."

"Beatrix?"

"The weird, goth girl who apparently likes school and books but yet she can get a guy like Riven."

"So her name's Beatrix." Sarah whispered to herself which both of the girls heard.

"I'm sorry if talk to much again, I'll stop now." Terra apologized.

"You don't  have to apologise, you don't talk to much at all. It's cool Terra but don't compare yourself with this Beatrich girl."

"It's Beatrix." Freya corrected her friend.

"Isn't that what I said?"

"No." Freya chuckled, very amused.

"My point is is that you're beautiful inside and out. And any guy here would be lucky enough to be with you." Sarah said to the girl.

"And if they don't, fuck them. They're not worth it. And besides you wouldn't want a guy like Riven." Freya said, not even hiding her disliking for Riven.

Terra smiled at her friends. "Thanks guys. This makes me feel better."

"So will we see you at the party tonight?" Sarah asked grinning.