007

{ chapter seven }

                              { chapter seven }

After the party Sarah brought Riven to his room and her twin, the two boys shared a room.

She open the door and he went towards the bathroom to probably throw up.

Sarah was sober again after drinking a lot of water, before they left the party.

"Better now." Sarah asks, when Riven comes out.

"Yeah, thanks for helping me." Riven said while sitting beside the blonde.

"I'm always gone be there for you. Remember the promise?" She said smiling while thinking at the old times.

"Of course I remember it."

They smiled at each other.

"You don't need my help anymore so I think I should probably go now."

But before the girl could leave, Riven grabbed her hand. "Can you stay?"

Sarah looked at the boy. The only boy she ever loved. She knew that this wasn't a good idea.
Her brother could come back. And not to mention his thing with Beatrix. But right now she didn't care. She wanted to be there for him.

"Okay." Sarah whispered softly.

He gave her a shirt that goes to her knees.

He took off his shirt and pants and was only in his boxers as he climbed in next to the girl. The girl immediately rested her head on his bare chest. She liked the feeling to be safe in his arms.

Neither of the two dares to say anything so they laid in silence.

Riven was thinking, a lot. A lot has happened already and he was trying his best to change for Sarah. But he always managed to fuck things up.

"I'm really sorry." Riven whispered so low that Sarah barely heard it.

"For what?"

"Everything. I was mean to you the last months."

The blonde girl sighed realizing what he was sorry about. She still don't know why he pushed her all of sudden away. She tried to find reasons but nothing made sense.

"I'll forgive you." Sarah reassured the boy.

Riven sighed. "I'm just a messed up person who can't ever do anything right in his life. I can't make my parents proud, I barely talk with them anymore, sometimes I just feel like no matter how much I try, everyone in my life is gonna leave me anyways. Am I really that much of a disappointment?"

"Hey look at me." Sarah said to the boy that didn't lift his head down to look at the girl.
"Riven." The boy stares now at the girl's beautiful eyes. "I don't care that you pushed me away because you were scared I'll leave you so you left first because you have to understand I'm not going anywhere. No matter how much you push me away I'll always find my way back to you. I would be a complete mess if you left me because I know in the end I'll do anything I can to be with you. And you're not a disappointment. You're one of the best specialists. You don't know it but you're making me and Sky proud." The girls stroke the boy's cheek. "I'm proud of you."