011

{ chapter eleven }

{ chapter eleven }

"So what's going on with you and Riven?" Sky asked the girl, finishing his pizza.

After the situation with Miss Dowling, Sarah immediately called the boy over to her dorm  to have a siblings night. He also wanted some alone time to spend with his twin. That and he needed some of her advice.

Sarah shrugged. "Nothing. What's going on with you and a certain red haired girl?"

Sky shrugged. "Nothing.

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Riven and I have always been complicated."

"Really?"

"You don't think so?"

Sky chuckled and shook his head. "Nothing about you two screamed complicated."

"I had a lot of insecurities and I kinda push my feelings besides. I never told about my feelings towards him because I can't stand the fact of losing him. I mean c'mon. I lost dad, Silva is a walking time bomb, I couldn't lose anyone else."

"So you pushed him away because you were scared of losing him?" Sky asked causing the girl to nod. "Funny because you didn't lose him. Instead he's even more adamant to be with
you."

Sarah chuckled. "I know. I told him I needed some space to think. But I think I know what I want."

"And what's that?"

"To give us a chance."

Sky smiled. "You know with everything that happened, I always saw him as this bad guy who wasn't good enough for you. But I see the way he treats you, how he talks about you, how he defends you, and even if it's so gross to see my best friend and twin sister be all lovely dovely, I wouldn't want you with anyone else."

Sarah smiled. "Thanks Sky. It means a lot."

Sky smiled at his twin. "Can't stop you from doing anything can I?"

"Nope." Sarah chuckled. "So moving onto the topic of you and Bloom?"

Sky sighed. "I like her, I really do. But ever since Silva asked me to follow her, it's like she's not telling me everything. Especially with the whole Beatrix thing. She's hiding something, I know it."

Sarah nodded. "You love her don't you?"

"What?"

"I know that smile. And I know how you feel when you're scared something's gonna happen to her. If you're so concerned with everything she's doing, that means she means something to you. I like Bloom. She compliments you better."

"I just wish things were normal, where we didn't have to worry about the Burned Ones."

"I feel you."

"But you know what?" Sky asked.

"What?"

"No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you. Always." Sky said, looking at his sister.
He knew she could protect herself, I mean have you seen her fighting skills? But even if he is the younger twin by ten minutes, he always found the need to protect her. He needed to protect her. She's the only person he has right now that he can trust with vital information.

"Always."