//chapter -15//

After some times....teju felt asleep ...and karan continue with his driving...and then ...they reached at the resort where all had always reached..he picked her up... and goes inside the resort

The resort:

All were present their

All were present their...all started to ... question him... He gesture them to quite and asked where is her room ...they told her...he took her to her bedroom...and placed her ...on the bed and cover her with blanket and left the room kissing her forehead...

Outside!!!

All started to questioning him he explained everything!!!all were shocked!!!

Td- how dare that bastard to touch her (roared) i will burry him alive...said furiously

Pratik - i'll not live that bastard...then he call someone " i don't know...i want him with in 2. Hours or else...you know what can I do" said dangerously

Tm- but how did this happened??

Kk- I don't know..i didn't asked her..as I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable....

And then teju came downstairs... looking at others serious face..she goes towards them...then td came to her ....and engulf her into a hug...and kissed her forehead...said..."are you ok!! My baby"concernedly...

Teju nodded and then tm hugged her tightly....and kissed her face thousand times ...and then "how did you get yourself in this trouble"asked seriously..

Then teju explained everything...

Tm"what!!! Seriously a butterfly....kitni bar bolu ye childish harkatein band kar...but tujhe toh meri Sunni nahi hai..you already did it once ...and now again...we can't loose you (she herself crying by now)

(Yes again....in childhood...she got into an accident...by saving a puppy from accident)

Teju- hugged her!! Mom... don't cry you know na i don't like tears in your eyes...
she stopped crying..

Then she looked at pratik...and then pratik Hugged her..." Don't try this type of stunt..you are precious...for us... kissed her forehead..."(softly)..i will make sure...those bastards will regret... what they did... Sirf tumse nahi...balki kisi aur ladki ki taraf dekhne ki  bhi nahi ... himmat nahi karenge...(said dangerously)

All were looking at her concernedly...so she said " Guys relax I'm fine..... nothing happened to me right...so just chill...and enjoy vaccy"

Kd- nothing is more important than you...
All agreed with him....and then teju said"but I'm fine... let's go for outting"... please with puppy eyes... looking at them

Pratik - don't make that face... let's go...

Then all go to get ready!!!