//chapter -38//

Continued from privious chapter...

" as his car has crashed very badly...we are sorry to inform that....mr kundrra is no more"..

The things fall from her hands...she started crying ...roshni was consoling her...and ask inspector to went inside...while teju stand there quitely.....

Inspector - "we tried our best to find...his body...as the car blasted...i think...we will not able to find his body...so please... someone from family...come with us to... clear formality.."

Kd- sir but atleast try to find his body so that...we can ....perform his last rituals....( Tears in his eyes)

All are having tears ...on their eyes!!

Teju- papa...yeh kya body body laga rakha hai...sabne...unka naam hai " karan kundrra ..".... khabardar...kisine ..agar body bolne ki koshish ki toh.... You all will see worst site ..of me..( sternly)..he is my sunny...he can't go leaving me like this ...he. Will come... blabbering continuously...all are looking at her sympathetically...and then....her.... eyes started closing.....and she fainted.....

All immediately ran towards her.... pratik
Picked her up in his arms and...took her to nearest room..asked to call the doctor..."

Doctor was checking her inside....tm, km are crying uncontrollably....roshni...monica...are consoling them...naina...and Shreya also tears in their eyes... sitting on chair...as they are pregnant.... while males ..are standing there...kd... went to police station for formalities....

And Dr.. come out..all ran towards him and asked - how is she!!

Dr- she is very weak both physically and mentally....she has not eat or drink anything and due to stress...she fainted.... it's not good for her...take care of her...and made her..eat something when she wake up...I have asked a nurse to stay here for any emergency...if anything needed call me...ok!!

Pratik - thank you Dr...!!

Dr- i will leave Now...and left...

TM - sabkuch..itna accha chal raha tha... humesha....humare baccho ke sath kyuu? Started crying....monica was consoling her....then they heard a sound and run inside ..saw....teju is trying to wake up from bed...and nurse is trying to stop her ..

Teju- chodo....mujhe jaana hai....

Nurse - you are weak you can't go....nurse was stopping her...teju looked at the door saw.. every one... standing...

Teju- dad!!!

Td- hnnn hnnn baccha...??

Teju- see na she is stopping me..from going...tell her...na...i need to go and find my sunny....( Pleaded)...

Td - baccha you are not well...!! Take rest.... sometimes....(softly... trying to not cry)

Teju- no no no....i have to go ... saying she was about to got up...

Td- teju!!! ( Shouted)...(teju flinched)

he is not going to come.... understand!! ..he ...he ...is ...dead... understand ( crying himself)..and hugged her

Teju- no no.....!! This can't be possible...he can't leave me like this.... can't leave me like this ...and fainted...on his arms...he panicked...

Td- teju! Teju!! Patted on her.. cheeks...nurse said - don't worry...she is slept due to injection....try to keep her happy!!

He nodded...and caressing her hair said - I wish... main sab kuch thik kar pata...tear left from his eyes...

All looked shocked to see...td this vulnerable ....

Tm placed her..hands. ...on his shoulder...and said - she is very strong...!! She will come back stronger..

Td nodded...

Other hand...km was also crying...tm went near her and said - i know...appe kya gujar rahi hai... please aap mat roiye ..apki tabiyat khrab hojayegi..

Km cried hugging her....
- kisiki nazar lag gayi mere haste khelte parivar ko.. humesha...mere bacchon ke sath kiyu ...aur teju ...uski kya galti hai....woh bichari...toh kisikeliye...galat sochte hi... nahi...par uske saath hi...kyu..

Tm- sab kuch thik hojayega aap bass sabar rakhiye...i know her...she is very strong..she will face it..

All were sad...just praying God to be everything fine

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 38th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼