//chapter -24//

The day went in jiffy!!..

Karan returned home at 7.30 pm...and...goes to his room saw ...teju is talking on phone....he...went near her...and back hugged her...

Teju- ok agar kuch problem Hui toh call karna thik hai!!

Karan - kon tha

Teju- mahi! Bas kuch files milnahi Rahi thi toh...bas puch ne keliye call Kiya tha..

Karan - ohh

Teju- hann..

Then.. karan hold her hand and made her sit on bed!!!

Teju raised her eyebrows!!

Then karan give her a box...and give it to teju...she opened...it was a beautiful diamond necklace....and

Teju- Wow it's so beautiful!!

Karan - not more than you...but it will look...more beautiful when you will wear it...

Teju-(blushed) Thank you ..Karan  kissed her cheeks

Time passed!!!

Reception day!!!

Teju's pov

it has been three days ..I've meet my family...in real.. offcourse we talk with eachother on phone and face time...but... seeing them and talking them ....in real is something else...i'm missing them..and finally today I'm going to meet them...

now I'm sitting in front of mirror and makeup artist doing their jobs..Naina and monica are also here.... finally after 1.5 hours I'm ready...

i am wearing a red lehenga...which mummy give me...in the morning... with matching heavy jwellery ...they did a very light make up...and i left my long hair open with slight curls...

naina- omg!! babe you look sexy!!..
i glare at her...she said - common!! yeh tujhe pehli bar thodi bola..made a face..

then we all distributed by a knocking sound.. which is from  my one and only handsome husband...he scanned me from head to toe and blurted " you look gorgeous"

i'm blushing....by his statement and..both monica and naina looking at me with teasing expression..

i glare at them...and they left the room laughing...

then i look at him " what was that"??

Karan- what!!

teju- you tell me gorgeous infront of them and they are teasing me ( i whined)

he chukuled and said "sahi toh bola...waise bhi maine toh apni wiffy ki tarif ki..isme bura kya hai and kissed my forehead"

i smiled...

after some time!! we reached at venue... every thing is decorated beautifully...all were present their!!!....then i heard a voice "princess"...it was...my dad...and family standing at entrance...i ran towards him and hugged him and said " i miss you"..."i too baccha" and kiss my forehead...then i hugged mom,bhaiyu...and...bhabs...then we went near all family...they greeted each other!!! and  after that everything goes well... after party end...