//chapter -19//

Next morning!!!

Wayangankar mansion!!!

All are present in the living room...and then teju came downstairs after getting ready!!!

and then teju came downstairs after getting ready!!!

Teju- Good morning!!!
All wished her....Tm- you are going somewhere!!

Teju- offcourse hospital!!

Tm- ajj bhi?? it's your birthday...also tonight is party

Teju - i will return by 4 pakka...waise bhi...Ghar Beth ke bore ho jaungi!!!

Km- Ok chalo !! Sab breakfast kar lete hai..

Teju was looking here and there..

Shreya - karan chala gaya !! Use kuch Kam tha...(with teasing smile)

Teju- ok!(hiding her blush)

They did Breakfast and teju left for hospital!!!

At hospital!!

She entered her cabin....saw a bukey was there...on her table.... with a letter...."a beautiful rose bukey for the most beautiful women... happy Birthday 🎈love"

Teju smiled as she knows that it was from karan

Teju smiled as she knows that it was from karan....then her cabin door knocked ...she placed the bukey on her table...and said" come in"!!

It was viraj... with chocolate box with his hand...he come and said " Happy Birthday!! Dr. Tejasswi...many many happy returns of the day " and give her the box..Teju said-" Thank you!!! Iski koi jarurat nahi thi... eying towards... chocolate box "

Viraj - are it's a small gift from my side (with a smile)...waise bhi aapke liye toh main kuch bhi kar sakta hun..

Teju- (frowned)matlab

Viraj - kuch nahi....teju was about to say something.....Abeer and mahi opened her cabin and entered shouting "happy birthday" ... with cake ...then they hugged her and wish her and cut the cake and left..the room"

Rest day goes in a jiffy....teju returned...home at 4 pm...she was sitting in the living room ...door bell rang.... Shreya go and open the door...it was delivery boy....he came with a big..chocolate box and a big teddy