𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝟏 - 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━ NO ONE knows how the (H/C) woman came on the express unnoticed, some made theories, stories, and who knows what's next?

After being lost in the sea of dreams for exactly half a day, the (H/C) woman finally woke up,confused, only to be seen with bandages covering her face, and..a change of clothing.She was wearing a white shirt and pants.(Y/N) looked around as if trying to find something or..someone.

Her thoughts were interupted by a cheerful March, who barged in the room without a warning.

"You're finally awake! I almost thought you wouldn't see the light of day again!"She exclaimed hugging (Y/N) side tightly.

"Who are you..?" (Y/N) clearly showing fear in her voice, I mean she did go through a lot.A sudden voice caused the cheerful girl to flinch.

"March, let's not invade any personal space for now"A man voice said.

"Hmp.."March backed away hesitantly, before smiling again.

"My name is March 7th but people call me March for short"She grinned playfully before turning her gaze to the boy.

"This is Dan heng"March placed her hand on one of his shoulders.Dan heng only sighed in response, earning a blank face from (Y/N), It was quite awkward and all, knowing they are all strangers and barely know anything about eachother.

"My..name is..(Y/N)"She said lowering her gaze to the floor biting her cheeks.

"As you can see we got you all patched up and ready! And~Himeko wanted you to come find her!"March grinned happily.

"..Where am I"(Y/N) muttered quietly.

"Oh! We are currently at Herta space station!"March reminded." Herta?"

"Mhm! the master of the eponymous Herta Space Station"March nodded picturing a big place with her hands.

"Oh"

"Do you remember anything before you fainted?"Dan heng changed the topic by asking, curious about it.

"No..Although I'm trying to..It feels like everything has been deleted from my memory..huh..so tired"(Y/N) explained.

"So you're technically saying that you have no memory of anything?"Dan heng crossed his arms, looking deep in thought.

"Correct.."(Y/N) sighed in exhaustion, she never felt this tired when she spoke before.