𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝟏 - 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━"OH hello there" Himeko smiled slightly looking at (Y/N), who only gave a weak smile in return.

"Hello..Himeko and.."(Y/N) said slowly, the man beside Himeko smiled a little before introducing himself.

"My name is Welt yang,call me Mr.Yang" Mr.Yang said, (Y/N) only nodded in response turning her gaze below to look at the bunny.

"I'm the conductor of the Astral Express, Pom-Pom!"Pom-Pom said brightly, nodding.

"Why..did you want to see me..?"(Y/N) asked.

"Just some questions"Himeko reassured.

"Alright"She said, patting (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"So..How did you get in to the express?"She continued.

"I..don't know"(Y/N) answers, earning a frowning Himeko.

"Do you know what happened to you before you got in?"Himeko asks another question, Mr.Yang and Pom-Pom listen closely, to listen to her response.

"No..I don't remember anything"(Y/N) sighs in defeat, turning her gaze down the floor, how she got her wounds , how she got in , She couldn't remember anything before she woke up in that room at all.

"Nothing at all?"Mr.Yang asked, clearly interested.

"Nothing..at all"(Y/N) sighed.

'What if they are mad at me..will they accept m-'

"It's alright"Himeko voice interrupted (Y/N)'s negative thoughts.She gave her a small smile.

"We'll figure it out together, alright?"(Y/N) felt so grateful that she could cry, but she only nodded in response, smiling.

"Well then, we're going to teach you how to fight."Himeko's sentence made Pom-Pom jaws opened.

"Thank you.."(Y/N) smiled giving small pats on the head for Pom-Pom.

"Hey!"Pom-Pom screamed trying to remove (Y/N)'s hand from its head.

"they will surely get along "Himeko grinned whispering to Mr.yang, who sighed.

"I can see that"He sweatdropped.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So..you are..going to teach me how to use a bow..?"(Y/N) looked at the cheerly March in front of her.