𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝟏 - 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━(Y/N) sat on the couch, her gaze wandering around as she leaned her chin on the palm of her hand, some strand of hair falling infront of her eyes.

"Hm.~" she hummed a small, quiet tune as her eyes closed slowly.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here" A familar male voice spoke as he stood in front of the table, which was infront of the sitting girl.

(Y/N) slowly opened her eyes as she stopped humming her tune, her gaze focusing on Dan heng; the male infront of her

"Oh, hello Dan heng" She said as she nodded, and sat up nicely.

Dan heng nodded as he stared down at the (H/C) female.

"I'm just resting a bit" (Y/n) muttered as she looked at him from the couch, Dan heng stayed silent as his gaze wander around her body, her clothes..it looked nice on her.

"You look..nice." Dan heng muttered the last part quietly as his cheeks slightly flushed, his gaze narrowing to the side as he avoided eye contact.

(Y/n) looked at him as she smiled and chuckled. "Oh, thank you, that's really sweet of you" she nodded, Dan heng looked back at her as he nodded, his blush calming down, but his palms were sweaty, like a nervous person.

"I heard March taught you how to use a bow?"

He said, changing the subject. His blush dissappearing like how his embarassment never happened.

"Mhm, that's right"

(Y/N) nodded with a small smile. Her gentle and tired gaze wandering Dan heng's face.

Dan heng was pondering on what to say next before he took a step closer to the table, causing the girl to tilt her head up slightly to get a better look at the male's face.

"Would..you be interested in learning how to use a spear with me?"

Dan heng asked softly, a small part of him hoped you'd say yes.

"Of course!" (Y/N) smiled with a small sparkle in her eyes as she stood up.

Dan heng smiled gently in response before he returned to his calm demeanor.

"You can meet me in my room. Does 6 pm sound okay to you?"

The male spoke with a hint of a hopeful tone beneath his calm voice. The girl nodded at his invitation.