𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝟏 - 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━"HELLO" a voice came from behind.

"Wahh!"(Y/n) shouted in surprise, quickly turning her head to the owner of the voice.

The boy had tan skin,messy platinum blonde hair with dark brown tips, covering his right eye, his hair was tied in to a low short ponytail.His magenta eye could be seen on the left of is face.

"Ah-! Sorry for scaring you!"He apologized.

"No no, It's..alright!"(Y/N) waved her hand in front of her face.

"My name is Arlan, the head of the station's security department."He said.

"Asta told me everything about you so don't worry, (Y/N)"Arlan nodded before (Y/N) could open her mouth.

"Good things..I hope"(Y/N) smiled.

"Yes, She said a lot of good things about you."Arlan said.

"Anyway..uh..about your clothes.."He turned his gaze to her plain clothing, (Y/N) followed,sweat dropping."Someone will prepare those for you, you can pick it out if you want" He clarified.

"Thank you"(Y/N) locked eyes with Arlan, smiling, this made Arlan turned slightly pink.

"T-there's no need to thank me"Arlan stuttered, shaking his hand in denial.

"Hehe..You're so cute like Asta.."(Y/N) teased, chuckling quietly.

"W-what...?"Arlan widen his eyes, blushing from her compliment.he backed up, (Y/N) only crossed her arms, laughing.

"Ugggg" Arlan looked down in defeat

"Well, I'll get.. going now! Call me when I can get my clothes!"(Y/N) smiled softly as she waved, walking away.

"Bye, (Y/N)"Arlan waved, smiling slightly.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

'...where to now..'

(Y/N) looked around in defeat.(Y/N) fitted her hand in her pocket to feel something hard,shaped like rectangle.She pulled it out to see a phone.

'How did I even get this..' She sweatdropped, opening her phone.Suddenly, a message popped up.
_______________________________________

March 7th
Today is also March 7th~
_______________________________________