(28) sick

Jay and Misa stood infront of the huge mansion...

The guards bowed at him when he walked towards the Main entrance...

The door of the mansion was opened by a guard...Jay took a deep breath and held misa's hand...

Jay had been counting down the moments until he could see his hyung Jimin again...

As he walked inside the mansion, his heart was pounding with excitement. He couldn't wait to see his hyung again, to hug him and tell him how much he missed him

In the living room...He saw Jimin was standing there taking some medicines...Jay ran towards him, tears streaming down his face.

"Jiminie Hyung!"

Jay cried, Jimin turned around and before he could process anything Jay threw his arms around him...The medicines fell from his hands...He realised it was Jay...And after a few seconds

Jimin hugged him back tightly, tears in his own eyes.

"Jay"

"Hyung...I... I missed you so much"

Jimin chuckled patting his back...

"Don't cry...Hyung is here..."

"I-I tried my best...To...Find you...B-But"

"Shhh...I know...I know"

Jimin tried to calm him...Meeting someone after a long time can be an emotional rollercoaster...For Jay It was like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders and he can finally breathe again.

Nevertheless, the feelings of joy and happiness outweigh every negative emotions, leaving them grateful for the opportunity to see each other once again.

They pulled away and jimin ruffled his hair...Then his gaze landed at Misa who was smiling...Her eyes glossy...

Jimin smiled at her giving her a brotherly hug

"How are you? Did this brat trouble you?"

Jimin asked looking at her

"Yah hyunnnggg"

Jay whined and Misa chuckled shaking her head...

Suddenly his eyes landed on the medicine that fell from jimin's hands when he hugged him...

He bent down picking it up...with a frown on his face

"Hyung? What is this? Is there something wrong?"

He looked at jimin with worry clearly shown in his eyes...

"Ah No... Everything is fine...It's just i had a little fever last night-"

"WHAT?! And let me guess you were alone...Because i know boss would never car-"

"No....Actually..."

Jimin remembered what happened last night....

---------------------

Taehyung saw jimin taking a pillow and blanket with him...

He was about to go when Tae asked

"Where are you going-"

Taehyung was cut off by jimin sneezing

"Excuse me..."

"I asked something"

"I'm going to sleep in the living room"

Taehyung stared at him for a second before saying