Chapter 7

Dumbledore is ignoring us, it took me a while to realise but since me and Harry was at court he has been acting as if we didn't exist.

Harry has been getting more frustrated more regularly, our friends have been acting like I'm a time sensitive bomb and everyone else is treating me like I'm a parasite with mental issues.

The power is in my veins I can feel it wanting to be set free, Christmas break is coming up soon and I will be back at Grimmauld place with Sirius.

I still don't understand what Adrik meant by his riddle. My mind is being fried and I can't hear a word that Umbridge is saying. Not that I care anyway but still.

"Care to answer the question, Miss. Potter?" I am snapped from my day dreaming when I hear my name being called and Kace taps my shoulder.

"Not really," I curse myself, why did I say that? The fuck?

The Gryffindors gasp at my audacity while the Slytherins have mixed reactions of smirks and the pure blood mask.

She looks at me in disbelief which isn't surprising as she'd probably believed her little torture session would help shut me up. The fucking bitch.

My eyes meet hers in a challenge, my glare fixed in.

"Miss Potter. Detention," she smirks and waits, looking at me for a few minutes.

"Sorry professor, give me a moment while I try and try and find someone who gives a fuck, hey Adrik do you give a fuck? How bout you Kace? Dray? Harry? Oh well, sorry professor it seems as if there are no fucks to be found here. Please though by all means continue with your lesson,"

She looks around the classroom her left eye twitching in anger and frustration.

"How did Cedric die professor?" Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. I don't care.

"What?"

Her eyes bulge and she looks at me like I'm salt that replaced the pink sugar pot on her desk. I repeat the question, a slight presence making itself aware In the back of my mind.

I am no fool and not a stranger to the voice in my head and my instincts and gut feeling is telling me it's him. It's him that invades my mind and my life.

"Cedric Diggory had a nasty accident, while in the maze he was attacked and the poor boy didn't make it, let's carry on with the lesson shall we,"

Her sickly sweet voice has a sharp edge that cuts the thick air as much as her smile does. Mine is thankfully just as sharp.

"But professor who was he attacked by? Because if he was attacked by a plant or something he would have had marks or something to show that is so, which leaves the only alternative of it being someone. Who did it professor? Who killed Cedric?"

He pink outfit is giving me a migraine and her ridiculous smile is making me feel sick.

"Miss Potter, I am sure that you wish to believe that a certain dark wizard killed your friend, that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. But I assure you that it is just your imagination,"

Do it, you know what to do. Just as we practiced.

"Professor, may I ask a question?" Her eyes shut tightly and she takes a deep breathe. I look to Adrik and he shakes his head smirking no doubt he believes she is close to breaking.

What a lovely thought. Soon my dear, soon.

"What is the question on the subject of, miss potter?"

She asks now tightly and slowly.

The class looks on in anticipation and excitement.
Some are a bit annoyed sure but they're not important.