Chapter 9

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

"Hey Stella," I jump and look beside me seeing Harry looking at me with furrowed brows he, Hermione, Ron and Dean are staring at me and I give them a tight smile.

"What's up?"  I keep zoning out rethinking about what recently occurred and how long it will take someone to notice she is dead.

I remember her brown eyes staring unseeing towards the ceiling, her body so still, the after feeling of power still rushing through my veins.

"So we're going to be there tonight, we haven't seen you with any of them so you're welcome to come, it's at a place no one can enter, it's the room of requirement it's on the seventh floor. Meet us there when this coin activates. We will defeat Voldemort Stella and we will win this war, don't worry"

I nod my head, staying quiet. I feel bad, Harry trusts me and I am actively betraying him or at least it feels like it, a feeling deep in my chest Harry and I have only ever had each other in this world. We're twins it's always us two.

Come now surely you're not second guessing this, Stella they don't care about you they care only for what you can give them. Harry hasn't felt guilty about not inviting you to his club, for not telling you about his plans.

It involves you too, it's your life that is also affected by this. When you was hurt he was judgemental he never even made sure you was ok.

He never cared for you the way you should be cared for, he is the favourite, the favourite Potter, the favourite Gryffindor, the favourite friend, the favourite twin, the favourite God child, the favourite everything.

Shut up, it's not true, you made me kill some one. What have you done to me? This isn't me. I don't hurt people just because they hurt me, I don't use my power for bad I'm in Gryffindor because of that.

No you're in Gryffindor because you begged, you managed to persuade the hat to allow you into a house that wasn't your own the hat shouldn't of done that, persuasion is a Slytherin quality.

Shut up. You talk like you care for me any more than you say they do, you killed my parents you tried to kill us year after year. How do I know you won't try to kill me again?

You don't know, I won't say. You'll have to decide what the smartest decision is, self-perseverance is a good Slytherin quality. I care Stella because I have reasons to, you're not like your brother at all. You have potential you have a power like no other.

The passion you shared with the Rosier boy, it was powerful a power you know you'd never feel with any Gryffindor, you're weak Stella you're so powerful but so weak. You need to build your mind, strengthen yourself you let emotion cloud your judgment.

Shut up, you don't know anything. You think that because you're in my mind you suddenly know how I feel, how I am as a person? You know nothing.

My head is starting to hurt.

When you let yourself go you felt so good in every way, you can always feel like that. Darling Stella, sweet darling I know you because you're part of me, your very soul is connected to my own in ways you couldn't fathom.

You think it's a coincidence that you can talk to snakes? Do you believe it a silent miracle that you survived the killing curse? That you a mere child could defeat me? Did you think it lucky that you're as powerful as you are? That I can talk to you in your mind?

You are mine Stella Potter, you are mine because i have deemed it so because your soul is connected to mine in a way that allows me to say so.

Please stop, you're lying you have to be lying I can't be, you wouldn't. Why a child? Why me? I'm so confused.