Chapter 10

Double update I wrote these both at like 3AM so it's not edited at all.

I can't believe it, I actually can't believe it.

"You called him the dark lord," Hermione says, i look at her then at everyone around me in confusion. What?

"Only sympathisers and supporters call him that, Stella. You've never called him that before," I laugh even more now and go into a full hysteria. Man I feel like I'm looking my damn mind.

I'm getting looks of concern now more than anything.

"What would you know about any of that stuff opening a history book doesn't make up for not being a pure blood Hermione," everyone gasps at what I say.

"Miss Potter how could you say something so cruel to Hermione, apologise now and 50 points from Gryffindor, and expect detention for a month at least,"

The trio are looking at me like they've never seen me before, like I'm a stranger.

"How could you say that to Hermione? How could you? We thought after you stopped hanging out with them this would all stop but it's gotten worse,"

Hermione is crying and I can't find it within myself to feel any remorse. It's not my fault it's the truth. She's judging me when she doesn't know anything about this world and while I may be just as new as her I have more experience.

She's learned from a book whereas I've learned from experience.

"I think Miss Potter may just be hurting those she cares for because of the encounter she just had with an uninvited guest don't take it personally," I glare at the headmaster giving him a cold smirk.

"I think Albus might just be sticking his nose where it doesn't belong, you haven't cared thus far for my well-being don't start now i fucking despise your uneducated pity, it's uneducated because you don't know shit, you think you're really smart and believe everything you do is for the greater good but it's only good if it fits your definition,"

He looks at me with a harder expression but passes it with a smile.  Before I know it Hermione is nearly sobbing and Ron steps forward.

"See what you've done are you happy? You're being so selfish what the fuck happened to you? You never used to be like this. You used to be so loving and so sweet and I loved you Stella I wanted a future with you, I saw one with you.

But over these past few months you've been someone else you're a stranger to us Stella and we've tried but you're a stranger now you're saying stuff about pure bloods when you're a half blood stell,"

I look at him and then to Adrik who is now standing right up behind me. He smirks at me in a "I told you so" way and I glare at him.

I hate being wrong.

"I'm a half blood and hey I'm much more powerful than you could ever wish to be, I think you're Jealous Ronald yes that's it, you want the fame, the money the glory without the shit I go through. I am so much more powerful than you could ever be and you no matter how much you wish you could will never be, you can train. Learn and do whatever but it won't happen."

Ron looks at me and I know he's going to be impulsive with what he does and says from now on. He is angry.

His skin flushed red his eyes angry and sad looking. I just smirk in response.

"Oh yeah? You think that just because you're the chosen one you're more powerful than me? If you wish to tell Hermione that you're better because of your blood status that would make me better then you right. So I'm more powerful than you, in fact let's duel now and settle this,"