Chapter 12

I let out a shaky breath and go to say something in return only for Adriks lips to descend onto mine cutting off any words I wanted to say. His lips are so soft and I let out a breath as he kisses me so passionately.

He runs his tongue along my bottom lip and sucks it into his mouth forcing a moan out of me. He lightly bites my lip and my knees buckle slightly as I taste a bit of metal, his eyes are now feral as he licks my bottom lip clean of any blood.

I return the favour with just as much passion as I wrap my hands in hair as I've desired to do for a while now, his hair is as soft I imagined and I tug on his hair bringing his lips down to mine, I moan slightly as my tongue explores his mouth.

My lips trail kisses from his mouth to his sharp jaw that could cut diamonds I kiss down his neck leaving hickies and he lets out a deep groan that has me clenching mu thighs.

My clit is throbbing with desire and my eyes roll to the back of my head when he grabs the hair at the nape of my neck and yanks my head back enough for him to look into my eyes.

Under the sun lighting he looks like a demon, his hair hangs slightly covering his eyes and I find myself wanting so much more, so much more than I should ever want from someone like him.

"Are you wet firefly? Hmm? Should I check firefly?" He doesn't wait for an answer before his hand is moving down, his skilled fingers guide through my skirt and into my pants where his fingers find my throbbing clit.

Fuck! I moan and clutch onto him as tight as I can, my pussy clenches around nothing as his finger presses into where I'm throbbing for him.

He moves his skilled fingers around my pussy, Sometimes dipping his fingers into me before teasing around my needy clit again. My eyes, hooded from desire, stare into his own lust blown eyes so desperately.

I have no words as he continues to manipulate my pussy.

"Fuck firefly you're so fucking wet again, all for me firefly. Your squib of a boyfriend will never get to touch you like this, he will never get to hear your moans, he will never see the pleasures look on your face as you fall apart. That's all for me firefly, it's all mine,"

I don't say anything as I try to focus on the pleasure he is bringing to me, I don't want to talk about them right now.

"Tell me you're mine firefly, tell me that useless squib will never touch you this way, will never see you this way, will never hear you this way firefly," when I don't do as he demands fast enough his spare hand goes from holding me up by the nape of my hair to my throat.

My oxygen is nearly cut off and I feel my desire for him increase ten fold, fuck his hand on my throat demanding my submission, reassuring his control over me is so wrong but so right.

"Answer me firefly or I'll stop," when I still ignore him he squeezes my throat even tighter and I see spots in my vision, my knees go weaker, he also goes to pull his hand away and I groan in frustration trying to pull his hand back.

His eyes are warning me, don't test his patience.

"I'm yours, he will never see me hear me or have me the way you have, I'm all yours," he stares at me and I know that's not good enough he wants more from me. I feel my eyes start to tear up but I push them back.

"I'm all yours Adrik, I'm yours to fuck, I'm yours to hold, I'm yours in every way, Ron will never have me this way because he isn't you, I crave your power and your darkness and I get off on it. I need your darkness and I need to be controlled by you Adrik and a squib will never be able to do that the way you can, I'm all yours, sir"

His eyes go shades darker than I thought possible and he smashes me into the wall even harder than before and his lips crash onto mine with more passion and ferocity than before.

He is a hungry man and I am his willing meal.

Not removing his lips from mine he manoeuvres me onto the bed next to where was standing and pushes me down onto it. His lips travel to my neck and he returns the favour of the hickies I left him.

He bites sucks and kisses at my neck and my eyes roll to the back of my head as my body try's to arch off the bed.

I moan and grip onto his hair as tight as I can as his fingers find my clit once again this time moving his fingers with a greed and unconcealed need.

He continues to manipulate my clit with his thumb as he forces one of his fingers into my tight pussy. I close my eyes and groan, I've never had anything other than his fingers in me before.

"So fucking tight, if you can't even handle one finger how the fuck will you manage my cock firefly? You're so fucking hot and this pussy is going to drive me mad."

I feel a jolt of pleasure shoot through me as he bends his finger and finds a sensitive spot, I focus on his words and the pleasure he is making me feel.

The feeling of him kissing my neck with passion and fucking me with his finger is so good, how can anything be this good?

It shouldn't be possible. It doesn't feel real. But it is it's very real and it doesn't take long until I feel what I know is an orgasm start to build and I start to thrust my hips to meet his finger just as I feel the orgasm start to reach its peak he adds another finger and I feel a slight sting which adds to my orgasm.

I moan and writhe as I soar through the high of my orgasm, I am breathing so heavy but in this moment nothing matters more than the feeling he is forcing onto me.

His hand is back around my throat when I finally come back down, my eyes are droopy and I feel like my limbs are useless as he strokes the sides of my neck.

"Mine firefly, never forget that."

I look down and I see his cock is hard as a rock even through his jeans. He shakes his head and lies next to me in the bed, he pulls me into him and I rest my head on his chest, I feel his lips on my forehead and I fall asleep with the sound of his heartbeat.