Nights in Soho

Crowley and aziraphale had been drinking for the past 3 hours and it had become a common occurrence among them. Things had settled and they had both stayed in London for the time being. Crowley was always over at the bookshop, "checking" to make sure the Angel wasn't too good. He had to keep things in balance less someone downstairs would find out.

That was the reason he went to the see the Angel so much. Truly.

And as always, Crowley lied to himself and enjoyed his friend's company. At least he hopes they were friends... it had stung when the Angel rejected him in the 60's. Crowley had slept for decades and yet here he was wrapped around the angels perfect fingers once again.

There was no place he'd rather be.

"Crowley dear, are you still with me?" Aziraphale's cheeks were tinged pink from the alcohol and his smile literally brightened the room. "Yes, Angel, what were you saying?"

"Crowley, you really should pay attention. We need to get a move on and decide how to find the child."

"Oh."

He'd almost forgotten about that... the end times would soon be here. The antichrist was born and they needed to find him. And soon. The quicker they found him the better chance they'd have of changing the events that were to occur in the next decade. But for now, he wanted to enjoy his time with the Angel. It may be the last few years he'd have with him..

"I think we should make a plan to search for him. I know you told me where you think the boy is so that's a good start! We can't give up and there is most certainly time to change him to be good!"

"Angel, do you know who you're even talking to? I mean, I'm a demon. I don't want him to be good but he is the antichrist, there's got to be middle ground, yknow?"

"Yes Crowley, you're right, dear. We can approach it and influence him at the same time. That way he won't be too good or bad! It's perfect!!"

"I hope this works, Angel."

"So do I, dear.. so do I."