16

Before Meng Chu could reply, He Xiu continued to express her love for Jiang Chu’s songs. She said: “If you don’t want to, it’s okay. I’ll wait until my wedding day to invite you in person. If you don’t go, I will regret it for the rest of my life.”

Meng Chu smiled and asked: “Are you sure that you want me to attend your engagement party and sing a song?”

“Yes, I hope that you can sing the first song at my engagement party wherein I will be exchanging rings with my fiancé!”

“Okay, I will attend your engagement party.’

Hearing Meng Chu’s answer, He Xiu was pleasantly surprised: “Thank you for fulfilling my wish. When I returned to China, I listened to your songs for a whole day. It was your song that gave me the courage and strength. At that time, I thought that if I get engaged or married, I must invite you.”

Meng Chu: “…”

Meng Chu then talked to other fans, and the online event ended in half an hour. When Lu Gaofei came, Meng Chu was choosing a dress.
Lu Gaofei: “Why did you agree to He Xiu? Is it because she is going to get engaged to Chen Jinfeng? And you are doing this to clean up the news about being Chen Jinfeng’s former fiancé?!”

Meng Chu: “I am Chen Jinfeng’s former fiancé.”

Lu Gaofei was stunned, and he did not know how to respond.

“Then, will you go with a mask?”

Meng Chu: “No. after all, I must be sincere to help people realize their dreams.”

She showed Lu Gaofei a dress that she chose. Meng Chu asked: “How is it?”

The matter between Chen Jinfeng and He Xiu can be said to have been known by all people. The rich female celebrity and the former fiancé, the popularity of the news is really high.

Lu Gaofei was also paying attention to this matter, but he did not expect that he would eat melons with Meng Chu.

Lu Gaofei: “I heard that there is a dress worth tens of millions.”

Meng Chu: “The one inlaid with diamond?”

Lu Gaofei: “…”

Why do this words coming out from Meng Chu’s mouth seemed like she was only talking about what to eat tonight?

Lu Gaofei thought for a long time, and said: “Find a famous designer to design a dress, and ask him to set diamonds and gems in it. Anyway, their engagement party will take some time.”

Meng Chu: “Okay.”

He Xiu was already promoting her engagement by using the news that Jiang Chu agreed to come to her engagement party.
After that night, as soon as the major news websites opened, they displayed the news that He Xiu and Chen Jinfeng are engaged.

Meng Chu did not pay attention to the news, but Li Meng did, and she almost exploded when she saw the news.

When Chen Jinfeng and Meng Chu got engaged, they announced it at the party of Chen Jinfeng’s younger brother. Not to mention the grand banquet, there was never even an engagement banquet.

Worried about Meng Chu being sad, Li Meng did not dare to send the news to Meng Chu.

In her opinion, Meng Chu belongs to the type of people who is licking her wounds, hiding everything in her heart, and pretending to be strong after the dissolution of engagement with Chen Jinfeng.

Besides, even if it was not what she thought, Li Meng felt that Meng Chu would definitely have a sense of gap and try to compare the situations.

Li Meng specially invited Meng Chu to go shopping together.