21

Some people around laughed. Meng Chu has already been in the news and newspapers. If he doesn't restrain himself, he still comes to buy lottery tickets. Is it not a shame or is it true that he can win the lottery as long as he insists on buying the lottery.

Meng Chu's eyes swept away from everyone, and his tone was light: "I'm here to get the bonus."

Meng Chu gave the lottery ticket he bought yesterday to the owner of the lottery station. The owner of the lottery station was unknown, so he looked solemn. In the end, the hands holding the lottery ticket softened. He returned the lottery ticket to Meng Chu as if the lottery ticket was hot, for fear of this lottery ticket. What's wrong with myself.

The lottery station boss's face was red with excitement: "It's her, it's her, she is the winner of the sky-high price!"

After finishing talking, he quickly introduced: "The amount of lottery winnings has reached a certain level and you have to go to the lottery redemption center to redeem, you have to go to the lottery redemption center to redeem!"

Everyone: "!??"

The sky-high prize winner was Meng Chu. How could it be Meng Chu? This really shocked the crowd of onlookers.

Meng Chu, who was not familiar with the process of buying a lottery for the first time, took a mighty group of people and set off to the lottery redemption center. The reporters wanted to chase Meng Chu, but unfortunately all of them were stopped by Meng Chu’s bodyguards. Not even a piece of clothing was touched.

In the same morning, everyone did not have time to joke about Meng Chu, and began to digest the news that Meng Chu had become the winner of the sky-high price. The industry ridiculed Meng Chu’s company going bankrupt and shut up. With this money, what bankruptcy? Bankrupt!

After He Xiu got up, she received today's entertainment newspaper. She looked at the photo of Meng Chu standing out from the lottery in the newspaper. She couldn't hold back the laughter. When Manager Wu came to look for her, she even brought the newspaper to her. Look at Broker Wu.

He Xiu: "How about, she has become a joke for everyone after dinner."

Manager Wu opened his mouth, his face full of unwillingness: "No."

"No, isn't she in the newspaper?"

"She was in the newspaper, but she won more than 100 million."

"what!"

He Xiu stood up and made a sharp noise in the chair. She was so anxious that her ankle touched the chair leg, and her painful face was distorted.

He Xiu: "How could she win the lottery, how could she, she... Then how could she go bankrupt!"

Manager Wu was in a bad mood. He persuaded: "You are the future daughter-in-law of the Chen family. From now on, the Chen family will belong to Mr. Chen. Mr. Chen loves you so much, which means that the Chen family belongs to you, Meng Chu. How does she compare with you, so ignore her!"

As soon as Mr. Wu finished talking, he saw Meng Chu’s phone call. He answered the phone with disdain: "Meng Chu, are you calling to indicate that you won the prize? What if you won the prize? He Xiu is always the only thing President Chen likes. If you become richer than President Chen, President Chen will not look at you more!"

Meng Chu: "I want to ask, when did you pay the cancellation money? If you don't plan to cancel the contract for the time being, you should quickly make money for the company."

Agent Wu: "Meng Chu, I've seen it!"

Meng Chu: "Then you pay me the tuition?"

Manager Wu hung up the phone directly, and he jumped angrily: "Meng Chu is simply deceiving people too much. We must let her know one day what is the difference between cloud and mud and what she can't afford to climb!"