19

When Meng Chu arrived at Shine Entertainment with Li Meng and her lawyers, Shine Entertainment had just sent a series of posts about Meng Chu, and even hired a water army in major forums, and the company’s top executives were also having a meeting. When they heard that Meng Chu brought a group of people over, their expressions changes!

If it was in the past, they would be unfamiliar with Meng Chu, but today, they felt that Meng Chu brought a group of people, and the reason is to come and make a scene.

At this speed, Meng Chu came over to make a scene just after they sent a series of posts?

Boss Tang, who was sitting in the center, slapped the table: “Let her come directly to the conference room. She has no evidence. We will not be afraid to reason with her. If she wants to do something, we will immediately notify the reporter to come over!”

Meng Chu and Li Meng, together with the lawyers, are working their way up with the help of the staff, making their way to the meeting room, and observing the company’s decoration. Li Meng said: “We should redecorate it.”

Meng Chu: “No. We will buy another office to decorate later.”

Staff: “???”

What are they talking about? Why do they feel like they understood, but also did not understand the words?
Redecorating, buying office buildings, these are all statements to show off wealth.

When Meng Chu stepped into the conference room, everyone looked at her, and the atmosphere instantly became tense.

Boss Tang took the initiative to speak: “Miss Meng, you came here on purpose because of the online posts, right? We also saw it, but this really had nothing to do with us. I think this is what the people want, and it’s useless for you to come at us.”

Everyone in the meeting agreed with Boss Tang!
Meng Chu took the cheque book and threw it on the conference table. The cheque book collided with his pure wood table and made a sound. She pulled the empty chair with one hand and sat down: “I’m here to buy the company. If you can’t give it in full, then I will buy the shares if individuals who are willing to sell it to me.”

A member of the lawyer team took the contract and sent a copy to each one the share holders.

Boss Tang: “Meng Chu, don’t think that you can do whatever you want with money… do you think…”

Meng Chu: “I will increase the price by 30%.”

The next moment, everyone took the contract and moved towards Meng Chu.

“Miss Meng, I have 5% shares in my hand. Let’s sign the contract now!”

“Miss Meng, I have 10%!”

“Miss Meng, don’t buy his shares. He wrote some of the online posts!”

“Hahahaha, who was the one who offered to Miss Meng first.”

There was a slap, and Boss Tang slapped the table to quiet down the meeting room.

Boss Tang walked towards Meng Chu, and then pushed everyone away one by one.

He looked at Meng Chu angrily: “Miss Meng, I can’t let others fool you so easily. I will take care of the posts, they are too much! By the way, I have 30% of the shares and I will gladly sell them to you.”

Meng Chu quickly signed the contract and cheque, and then finally obtained all the shares. She took 60%, Li Meng took 35%, and the 15% was given to others.