39

The little fresh meat who framed Meng Chu's derailment had a tight mouth, and even if he was in a lawsuit, he was unwilling to give instructions behind the scenes. He took it on his own.

The whole network is distressed by Meng Chu because of a truth or dare that people framed and derailed.

At this juncture, He Xiu's army went into the water to wash away the grievances, and even learned from Meng Chu to find a lawyer to accuse him of the falsehood.

This is completely different from He Xiu’s previous style of dealing with Meng Chu. This gives Lu Gaofei a kind of that He Xiu did it clearly, but he can’t show evidence, so He Xiu can step on them and step on everything. , There must be an expert behind it.

Lu Gaofei went to find out, but unfortunately he couldn't find out anything.

Meng Chu guessed: "It should be that public relations company."

The story of Mary Su described in the original text. He Xiu rescued the founder of the legendary public relations company in the entertainment industry. After the founder recognized He Xiu, he began to work for He Xiu public relations. There is no such thing as Meng Chu and He Xiu in the original text, but He Xiu also has opponents and black fans, and those black fans who have been beaten have no power to fight back.

And during this period, the founder of the public relations company has been silently helping He Xiu, the specific performance is to give He Xiu public relations at a low price, or to play in person.

Lu Gaofei: "Public relations company, then we are in trouble. The message He Xiu is showing now is to fight you and completely turn you into a stepping stone. She is stepping on the upper position."

Li Meng, who was writing to see how to make a wish for the meteor shower, stacked up the wishes she had written: "I will make these wishes next time. This time I make a wish for He Xiu to stop being a demon and stay with Chen Jinfeng. Double fly."

Li Meng, who had already determined that Meng Chu didn't mean anything to Chen Jinfeng, didn't care about mentioning the names of these two people in front of Meng Chu, and even thought that the sooner they got married, the better.

Lu Gaofei: "Then I might do this."

Meng Chu looked at these two friends and smiled: "Don't worry."

Lu Gaofei suggested: "Or, let's find a public relations company."

Meng Chu: "No."

She prefers to use her strength to speak. Besides, she goes to a public relations company. Some public relations companies may not dare to accept it. They have to rely on word of mouth to eat, and no one wants to smash their signs.

! Because of this episode, Li Meng didn't even have the idea of ​​buying food to see the meteor shower. She informed the group of the reasons for her work, and she asked someone to send it all.

Lu Gaofei: "You woman, it's really 18 changes a day."

Li Meng leaned on Meng Chu's shoulders: "No way, I'm getting used to it. Besides, I'm really not in the mood."

Meng Chu thought for a while: "I'm not in a good mood." After finishing speaking, she told Li Meng, "Help me find He Xiu's phone number."

She has blocked too many phone numbers, and she doesn't know which phone number blocked is He Xiu's phone number.

Li Meng: "Okay, I'll help you find it now."

——

He Xiu’s nails are almost pinched into her palms. She wants to join the team as soon as possible. She spent a lot of money to buy the navy to buy hot searches, and the one who signed a contract with herself stood up and slandered Meng Chu. She didn't take advantage of her little fresh meat, otherwise how could she let one person take in her own future!