[13] FACE TIME

TUESDAY

oMiOmIkUn
[4:23PM]

are you okay now?

yeah

i think

what are you doing?

eating chips and staying
dehydrated in the kitchen

you have 2 minutes. be
prepared.

huh? why?

wait.

why?

what's going on?

hey answer me

i must know

is it something good?

knowing you it's probably
bad

please don't do me dirty

😩😩😩

omi omi im scared

oMiOmIkUn wants to face time...

HOLY SHIT

NO IM NOT READY

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

you yank the hood of your hoodie towards your face as you lean your phone against a nearby bowl. any moment now you were ready to run but curiosity wanted to see what sakusa looked like.

it's been over six-weeks of chatting, it'd be crazy if you didn't know what your first ever friend looked like.

you accepted the face time call.

with your heart beating fast and eyes lurking, the face time call was on. and there he was, taking ninety percent of your screen.

"HOLY SHIT, IT'S REALLY YOU!" you whisper-shout, one hand holding onto the hood in case it would magically fall down.

he was studying, the phone set at a reasonable distance. sakusa's mask hung onto his chin as he looks at you.

"oh my god, sakusa. you're hottttt!" you shrieking, taking in his facial features.

he rolls his eyes, "you disgusting germ."

"oh my god, degrade me again!"

"you honestly disgust me." he sighs, looking to the side to grab something.

you were made aware of his jawline.

"YOUR JAWLINEEEE! HELLO?!" you scream, making him turn back around in a flash.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry! you're just very...good-looking!"

"if i ever see you, i will hit you." he threatens.

"please." you grin, butterflies in your abdomen.

he sighs, rolling his eyes again, "take off your hood."

"what? no! i feel so ugly now!" you frown under the secret of the blanket

"so i face timed you just to get this?"

you nod, giving him a thumbs-up.

"please, y/n."

you felt bad as he was out here showing his face and you were covering yours and admiring him. he must've felt uncomfortable when he couldn't see who you were.

"fine."

you laggardly pull down your hood and looked at him dead in the eyes. but his eyes darted around your features. from your eyes to your lips to your nose. all while licking his lips slowly.

"s-stop!" you finally shrieked.

you couldn't even tell if he was doing it on purpose.

he shook his head as if stepping out of a trance.

then, he leans back on his chair, looking away at something as you stared at him.

you realised you were falling with everything about him. his voice, his eyes, his nose, the jawline and most of all, that small caring side he has for you.

he wasn't very likeable but that's what made you like him more.

"y/n." sakusa says, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"yeah?"

"stop staring, weirdo." he scoffs, furrowing his eyebrows.

"sakusa."

"yeah?"

"i wanna know how you'd look like if you were on top of me—holy shit! no, that's not what i meant! i'm so sorry. shit, i'll just go now." you blurt.

his eyes widened drastically at what you said. he parted his mouth to speak but you snatch your phone and ended the call out of worry.

i am an idiot.