[28] LOCATED ANKLE

"and she used to have this huge habit of picking her nose when she was younger." your mother laughs, hitting sakusa on the shoulder.

he stares, bewildered and it takes all of you not to run out of the room crying.

"mum!" you scowl at her.

sakusa, your mum and you sat on the couch in the living room. sakusa sat by your side, of course involuntarily. because your mother had called him in, being curious about your friendship with sakusa. the end of the day had come from the shopping trip and sakusa had helped you into your house with the other boys waiting for him outside in the car and by the looks of it, he was ready to run at the first opportunity he got.

now you loved your mother to death, the number one person you loved but at the moment, she was getting a bit too specific about you as a kid. and especially to your crush, this wouldn't appear very ideal.

"calm down—she's always like this." your mother continues.

he nods in agreement.

"why don't you stay over for dinner? i can cook something." your mother offeres.

a hue of red spread on your cheeks.

you weren't having sakusa over for dinner today.

after all that?

"actually mum, sakusa was just leaving—"

"okay, but did i ask you?" your mother interrupts. 

you crossed your arms and shut your mouth, the anger and humiliation basically seeping into your stomach.

you swore you could feel your heart stop when she began telling sakusa stories of the past. like you can tell him, but you don't need to tell him everything.

"i'm sorry mrs. l/n, but mr. and mrs. miya are making me something special at their home because today's my last day in hyogo—"

"last day?" you ask, turning to face him.

he never told you.

he nodded. "i'm leaving tomorrow. that's why we hung out today."

"what?! already?! why didn't you tell me?"

"too bad."

"you have to tell me these things, sakusa. how was i supposed to know you're leaving?"

"oops," he says, standing up. "well i have to go now."

you opened your mouth to ask him for a hug but decided otherwise when you realised your mum staring between the both of you. and how you blatantly lied that your ankle was dislocated, he couldn't know that now.

"bye y/n." he says, "and it was nice meeting you, mrs. l/n,"

"you too, sakusa. next time you come over, make sure you come over for dinner." your mother says as she followed him to the door.

"bye, sakusa. text me later."

he nods in response.

and he was gone.

as the door was shut, you got up, stretching and yawning. your mum came back, shocked at what she was seeing.

"y/n—"

"don't yell!" you interrupted before she could do such a thing. "i was only lying so he would feel bad—"

"i already knew. chill." she said, rolling her eyes.

"h-how?" you asked in shock.

"i had you in my stomach for nine months, you think i wouldn't know that you lied about a dislocated ankle?"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

sakOOchiesa
[2:31AM]

you know i'm gonna really
miss you.

lmao

its not funny😡

it is.

you know what's funny?

your face 😌

bITCH—

HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME?
IM TELLING TSUMU

teehee

you didn't just say my face
is funny and 'teehee' me???

and what if i did😲😲

then must i tell you that i
was faking my injury and
that tsumu actually
located my ankle back😗✌🏽

...

literally don't even talk to
me anymore

uh oh.

did i do something?

sakusa

sakusa

sakusa

sakusa

sakusa

sakusa

sakusa

sakusa

the block button looks pretty
tasty right now

DONT

IM SORRY

PLEASE

HAVE MERCY

you have been blocked by sakOOchiesa!

sakusa

this user cannot see your
message due to them
blocking you!

please i wanna speak to
him

this user cannot see your
message due to the
blocking you!

stupid bot i know. i just
wanna talk to him

this user cannot see your
message due to them
blocking you!

please

this user cannot see your
message due to them
blocking you!

bij wtaf—

this user cannot see your
message due to them
blocking you!

i'm gonna cry

this user cannot see your
message due to them
blocking you!

please let me talk to
him

oh my god do you ever
shut up?

oop—

AUTHOR'S NOTE

im back bitches