[53] NO CHOICE

FRIDAY

the rain poured massively outside. an intense warmth of agitation saturates your stomach, trying to kill you like it's acid.

you thought you were going to lose it any moment.

the boys, games.

that's all that was going through your head when you tried to study. they had no care in the world for what you need and it was getting on your last nerve. even when hana came and scolded them, they hadn't listened. you look back at hana's offer, thinking what she said might be the last choice. and you were at your last choice, a dead end faced you like your limit.

you would much rather stay at sakusa's house where it'd be quiet and you two would mind your own business. and that's what you were going to do. 

the decision has been made. you slam your hands on the desk as you stand up, the fury boiling in your stomach like it has never before. you leave the room and march straight to the living room where the obnoxious screaming of the boys is.

"if you like it so much here komori, why don't you just move in?!" you fume, "you all are pieces of shit!"

it's dead silent.

they exchange shocked glances and when you finally open the door, atsumu cries your name. your best friend was a certain weakness but if you showed it in the moment, you would lose. you didn't want to lose so you opened the front door and left before their guilty eyes.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

barely wet, you were at the front of hana's apartment, currently getting scared as lights in the hallways were flickering and the rain was getting heavier. and you swore you could see charlie chaplin at the other end of the hallway.

or, was it just your imagination?

you knock harshly on the front door, understanding the fact that hana probably couldn't hear you through the powerful pitter-patter of the shower outside.

the door opens at last.

"oh my god, i know it's such a short notic...oh, it's you." your eyes take up the vision of sakusa opening the front door, his eyebrows suddenly furrowing at the sight of you.

it shouldn't bother you much that he was here, you were here for hana anyways but the way he scrunched his face at you filled you up with incredible hatred. 

blinded hatred.

"why are you here?" he asks.

"the boys are making too much noise, i came here because hana said i could." you answer, finding interest on the floor.

he might as well turn you down now and you had to walk down the creepy hallway, with a possible chaplin. you were practically begging for mercy at the door.

he walks in and leaves the door opened, allowing entrance. your eyes lit up and follow him through the door.

"where is she?" you ask.

you didn't expect the reality to hit you like a ton of bricks. you almost wanted to turn around and go back home after hearing that but you remembered the hallway so you keep your ground.

"work."

you sit on the couch, without permission for the sake of annoying him. he gives a glance at that but you don't say anything, grabbing your phone. the service is bad but acceptable so you scroll through instagram mindlessly. sakusa has no choice but to sit on a couch next to the one you were sitting on, going on his phone too.