military nurse. ~ toji fushiguro

⚠️ Warnings:
-smut • sub!toji to dom!toji
-praising, begging, slapping, choking(?)
-use of drugs/medication/pills(?)
-mentions of blood(?)

~•~

"God fucking damn!" Toji hissed, the sting of the alcohol hitting his wound.

You dab the piece of cotton on his chest, making sure there is no blood left before you can stitch up his wound. "Sorry..." You mutter. "Thought you were a man. Don't tell me you're gonna cry because of alcohol?" You joke.

"It's a fucking bullet wound. Of course it's gonna hurt like hell." He glares at you.

"Touché." You sigh before asking him, "How did this even happen in the first place?"

"Gojo."

You raise an eyebrow, "Really? Again?!"

Toji nods, "The dumbass was fooling around with an AR. He was pretending to shoot people until he 'accidentally' pulled the trigger and didn't know there was an actual bullet inside."

"...ended up shooting me in the fucking chest." He finishes explaining.

You hum, "Well at least you got here in time. If you waited longer you would've lost a lot more blood."

Toji doesn't say anything back but watches the way you gently clean up his wound. "You really enjoy this nursing stuff huh?" He smirks at you.

"Only for the military." You reply. "Not that many nurses are willing to help out in this type of field." You throw the last cotton ball in the trash and turn around to get the supplies you need to stitch him up.

"You sure its not because you like seeing buff shirtless men walking around?" Toji teases you.

"Hmm..." You hum in thought and turn back around to face him. "That too." You reply playfully. He only chuckles leaning back into his chair. "Speaking of, you wouldn't mind taking off your shirt.?" You tell him.

"What for?" Toji asks, feeling heat erupt in his face.

"To stitch you up, idiot." You laugh, "Or would you rather have a hole in your chest forever? Plus, your shirt has a hole in it..."

"Oh, right." He coughs feeling embarrassed. Toji pulls his shirt lifting it up and throws it onto the floor. "Better?"

"Okay, you didn't have to throw it on the floor." You scold him. Toji shrugs his shoulders and leans back into the chair like before. You sigh and prepare yourself to stitch his wound. Finally sewing it up you feel eyes on you. "Stop staring at me when I am trying to sew you."

"Why not? You're cute when you look so concentrated..." Toji whispers still looking into your eyes.

You smile, "If I'm so cute..." Setting down your tools you lean in hovering over his lips teasingly, "...why don't you kiss me?" Toji stares at you. Wanting to feel your soft lips on his. But before he could lean in, the door slammed open into your office.

"TOJI! I AM SO SORRY!!" An off brand jack frost came in crying. He runs towards the chair Toji was sitting on as you quickly turn around to hide the heat forming in your face. "What can I do to make up for it?!" he asks.