hold in your moans. ~ suguru geto

⚠️ Warnings:
-smut
-cheating

~•~

"What about this one?" You ask Geto, still deciding which movie to watch. You two were cuddled up on the couch with a blanket. His arm around your body pulling you close to his warmth.

"Sure." Geto finally says. "But I doubt we'll even get to half of the movie after I'm done with you," he smirks. Staring down at your lips and back up to your eyes.

Your eyes land on his, "Only one way to find out." You turn your body and wrap your hands around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

Geto's lips were warm and soft. Your lips parted slightly to let his tongue slip inside. He removes the blanket from you both and pushes you down on the couch. Hovering over you, he begins to kiss down your neck. Slow-forming hickeys trailing down your collarbone. Making his way down to spread apart your legs.

"You won't be needing these.." Geto smirks, his rough hands grabbing your leggings, ripping them apart so that he could only see your panties.

You gasp, "Yeah, go ahead. Rip my leggings as if I didn't pay twenty bucks for that..." scoffing angrily, you look away.

"Aww..baby~" Geto coos, his dark eyes looking up at you as he slides your panties to the side. "C'mon, don't be like that..." He slides two fingers inside your already wet cunt, taking you by surprise you softly moan.

"Geto~" you whimper as his fingers pace slowly back and forth. "Please..~"

"I know, baby, I know." He whispers, loving the way your face contorted with pleasure. Just by his fingers alone drove you crazy.

However there was a sudden ring interrupting you two. You look next to you to see your phone ringing. Turning to face Geto, you give him a worried look.

"Go ahead. Answer it." His cold eyes stare into yours, his tongue licking your slit. He sucks on your clit and flicks his tongue. He moans against your sensitive pussy, earning a small moan escape your lips. The phone kept ringing and Geto seemed to get annoyed by it. "Don't want to keep him waiting now do we~?" He hums.

You gulp and prepare yourself to answer. "H..hello?"

"Hey baby? Is everything okay? You took too long to answer..." His voice said at the other line.

"Gojo...yeah, everything is..okay babe..!" Biting back a moan, you lightly glare at Geto who was minding his own business eating you out.

"Oh okay..." He says again. "I was wondering if I could come over? That's if, you're not busy.?"

"...I'm actually very..busy right..now.!" You yelp at the end. Geto's fingers took you by surprise once again. Though this time, his pace quickened as his tongue continues to play with your pussy.

"You okay, dear?"

"Mhm..!" You bite your lip to prevent another moan from being heard on the other line.

"Alright. What's got my girlfriend so busy then?" He chuckles at the end.

"I'm just at the..store running..some errands..." You quickly mute yourself and jerk your hips forward into Geto's face. "Fuck~!! I'm almost-"

"Y/n, you there..??" Gojo questions, checking his phone to see if you were still on the call.

It's as if you could feel Geto's smirk appear on his face. His arms hook underneath your thighs and rests them on his shoulders. "Fuck," He whispers under his breath.